Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Double rewards from asso

To buy 90%+ player from auction these days you need between 30-60 tokens,to buy player from scouting you need 50-70 tokens,to buy player from assistant you need tons of tokens ,the negotiations section is nerfed...There is no additional rest boosts and token boosts in official site and no videos and promo offers for tokens ...The game is mega expensive to build competitive team and maintain it through the seasons without spending dollars each month...I won all that could be won for tokens last season and my team still need minimum 4 more strong reinforcements ,despite i won the maximum allowed tokens for last season, from all possible competitions and events...
    And at the end minus tokens balance ,because of mistake ...Guys ,that 100 mistaken tokens are to nowhere...Get over it...They not enough to make any sensible difference... That is not 500-1000 tokens mistake...What is minus tokens balance ?What is minus tokens?That makes no sense...You need 700+ tokens per season to be competitive in such environment,we still get 1 token per day like it is the days, when one 99% player was 10 tokens...
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

That's true. Good players in the market, young with special ability, cost more than 50 tokens now that negotiations are over.
    Of course someone who got extra 100 tokens, spent them to get 1-2 players like those.
    Nordeus will not go bankrupt from that.
    TheBestEver likes this.

From the auction...
    Do you understand me or you play Heroic ?

They not gonna bankrupt from that, for sure,but "our" clubs...Because if i fail to make it platinum again this season i go 1 star down and minus tokens for the next two seasons ,so i risk my association place ,position and all the progress because of that new game value called "minus tokens"...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestEver View Post
    From the auction...
    Do you understand me or you play Heroic ?
    Now I lost you
    I 'm with your side bro

Rookie
    Cannot log on using facebook account. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Now I lost you
    I 'm with your side bro
    That wasn't for you buddy it happened that you wrote while i wrote it at same time...Haha ,it was message for the Nordeus

Nordeus give us tokens and we spend it to make our teams stronger ,we not responsible for no mistake ,we see tokens, we spend it ,because we struggle for tokens.We do not deserve negative token balance ...It is our job to spend the tokens Nordeus gave to us to make squads competitive...It is their right, if there some mistake ,to correct the mistake and in worst case token balance hit zero after correction ...Negative token balance should not exist for no one...The minimum amount of tokens you can have is 0,
    you can't have minus tokens ,guys,that is absurd What kind of value is minus tokens ?

If i buy 100 tokens for 10 euro ,you give me 100 tokens,right? If my ingame token balance is minus 100 tokens ,that means you bought 100 tokens from me,that means
    you owe people money,at least make it 0 to not owe people money ,guys

If a bank tax you each month with maintenance taxes you can go in minus ,but in top eleven there is no tax maintenance per month ,so the minimum amount of tokens you can posses is ZERO !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast