Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
Like Tree5Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Double rewards from asso

  1. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    And for all who call me exploiting MFer i will say that: To be competitive ,winning ,successful player in every massive multiplayer game and in real life ,you should exploit the weaknesses !Not to cheat and lie ,but exploit the weaknesses in competitors teams ,strategy ,positions ,tactics, the ingame weaknesses as well and every other weakness that you can exploit to make yourself a way to the top...You either exploit the weaknesses or you get exploited as a weakness and your targets that you're aiming got never achieved!As an ambitious for trophies manager your job is to exploit the weaknesses in the matrix!After the skills ,it's really all comes about confidence ,motivation ,determination and exploiting the weaknesses!Your job guys from Nordeus is to try to reduce the ingame weaknesses to a minimum!And our job as competitive managers is to find every single weakness and exploit it!

  2. #32
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    976
    Let it remain at negative and let them earn it back through their daily login and association rewards.

    What about the honest managers who did not exploit and take advantage? Rewarding bad behaviour is not the way to run the game

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    As one gambler once said : When you enter in the casino ,look around and see no fish ,then you are the fish

  4. #34
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Let it remain at negative and let them earn it back through their daily login and association rewards.

    What about the honest managers who did not exploit and take advantage? Rewarding bad behaviour is not the way to run the game
    Sorry dude, but i have zero fault about the mistake and i disagree to stay minus balance two seasons, because guys gave me tokens, than took it back when spend ...

  5. #35
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    976
    Well you got what you wanted. Exploited and benefited from it. And you decided that it was good to rub it in everyone's face. Very well brought up individual

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    When you buy something by mistake ,they not give your money back ...In that case the victims are not those ,who do not spend their mistaken tokens, but the victims are those who spend their given tokens ...How about you to stay 2 seasons with minus amount tokens ,will you like it?

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Well you got what you wanted. Exploited and benefited from it. And you decided that it was good to rub it in everyone's face. Very well brought up individual
    I got what i wanted ?I didn't requested no additional tokens nowhere ...Don't try to blame me for other people faults...

  8. #38
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestEver View Post
    I got what i wanted ?I didn't requested no additional tokens nowhere ...Don't try to blame me for other people faults...
    Yes its very clear you are the victim. Poor thing with zero tokens

  9. #39
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestEver View Post
    And for all who call me exploiting MFer i will say that: To be competitive ,winning ,successful player in every massive multiplayer game and in real life ,you should exploit the weaknesses !Not to cheat and lie ,but exploit the weaknesses in competitors teams ,strategy ,positions ,tactics, the ingame weaknesses as well and every other weakness that you can exploit to make yourself a way to the top...You either exploit the weaknesses or you get exploited as a weakness and your targets that you're aiming got never achieved!As an ambitious for trophies manager your job is to exploit the weaknesses in the matrix!After the skills ,it's really all comes about confidence ,motivation ,determination and exploiting the weaknesses!Your job guys from Nordeus is to try to reduce the ingame weaknesses to a minimum!And our job as competitive managers is to find every single weakness and exploit it!
    Nordeus, look at what you get for your goodwill. This is what we call appreciation

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Nordeus, look at what you get for your goodwill. This is what we call appreciation
    Call it whatever you want ,i know the truth hurts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast