Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Missing 6% condition increases

Exclamation Missing 6% condition increases

For the third time over the past week or so, the 6% condition increase did not occur for my team.

On each occasion, I kept my first-team squad's condition at 93% before a scheduled match in anticipation of the condition increase. However, the timer reset, but there was no condition increase.

I thought I was imagining it at first, but it's clear there's an issue.

Was the condition increase scheduled to occur just before the game? If so, it will have been applied directly after the game was played. I think the cut-off for the condition increase is 3 minutes before the match, but it could be more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Was the condition increase scheduled to occur just before the game? If so, it will have been applied directly after the game was played. I think the cut-off for the condition increase is 3 minutes before the match, but it could be more.
    No. For instance, there was a 28-minute gap today between the reset and game time. I always make sure to have at least a five-minute window, based on what I read elsewhere on the forum.

I have the impression my team missed 6% condition recovery today. That recovery was supposed to be done at the same time a match was being played, but it seems that the 6% were not added after the match finished.

Way back, I also noticed some missing 6% condition recoveries; so it is not something new. Maybe more people should pay attention, keep track of the thing, and report any anomally.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-14-2019 at 01:46 AM.
    Horcrux likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have the impression my team missed 6% condition recovery today. That recovery was supposed to be done at the same time a match was being played, but it seems that the 6% were not added after the match finished.

Way back, I also noticed some missing 6% condition recoveries; so it is not something new. Maybe more people should pay attention, keep track of the thing, and report any anomally.
    Happened to me again just now. I'm sure it's happening to other managers as well, but unless someone is willing to do day-long screen recordings, there's no way to prove it.

I just don't understand how something like this can happen. I'd imagine the coding would be automated.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I made a test today as one of my teams was playing a Cup game at the same time of resting.
    I kept the condition list before the game and after.
    The resting 6% was added to my playing squad.
    The condition loss after an official game (if you don't set High pressing or Man to man which cause more cond.loss) is between 18-22%.
    There is a randomness to that for every player. So I can see that my players after the game got that 6%.
    Missing 6% condition increases-elen-rest.jpg

One tip I can give is that before your match (specially if it is important), if you was for a long time in the game, log out and in again so to refresh your connection with the server because sometimes there is a hidden disconnection
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I made a test today as one of my teams was playing a Cup game at the same time of resting.
    I kept the condition list before the game and after.
    The resting 6% was added to my playing squad.
    The condition loss after an official game (if you don't set High pressing or Man to man which cause more cond.loss) is between 18-22%.
    There is a randomness to that for every player. So I can see that my players after the game got that 6%.

One tip I can give is that before your match (specially if it is important), if you was for a long time in the game, log out and in again so to refresh your connection with the server because sometimes there is a hidden disconnection
    Nikol, during KoTH, I kept track of the condition carefully throughout the day. The missing increase showed up repeatedly throughout the event. I am now convinced it's a technical glitch. Condition increase will intermittently skip.

Today, I did not receive the last two condition increases.
    After my first game of the day, I trained and green boosted my lads to 87% because there were two more condition windows before the second game. However, I'm the game right now with my entire team at 87%.