Thread: Missing 6% condition increases

Exclamation Missing 6% condition increases

For the third time over the past week or so, the 6% condition increase did not occur for my team.

On each occasion, I kept my first-team squad's condition at 93% before a scheduled match in anticipation of the condition increase. However, the timer reset, but there was no condition increase.

I thought I was imagining it at first, but it's clear there's an issue.

Was the condition increase scheduled to occur just before the game? If so, it will have been applied directly after the game was played. I think the cut-off for the condition increase is 3 minutes before the match, but it could be more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Was the condition increase scheduled to occur just before the game? If so, it will have been applied directly after the game was played. I think the cut-off for the condition increase is 3 minutes before the match, but it could be more.
    No. For instance, there was a 28-minute gap today between the reset and game time. I always make sure to have at least a five-minute window, based on what I read elsewhere on the forum.

I have the impression my team missed 6% condition recovery today. That recovery was supposed to be done at the same time a match was being played, but it seems that the 6% were not added after the match finished.

Way back, I also noticed some missing 6% condition recoveries; so it is not something new. Maybe more people should pay attention, keep track of the thing, and report any anomally.
    Last edited by Tactician; 4 Days Ago at 01:46 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)