Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Cup match didn't start

Rookie

Super Cup match didn't start

As a gift to the end of the season my Super Cup match at 01:00 AM didn't start !

Also four matches of my friends at the same time with Super Cup don't start ... nice ending and what now ???

On the front page it stands the match has started for one hour but nothing happend.

The last leauge match of a friend at 01:35 AM normal startet and were played.
    Last edited by Never; 09-15-2019 at 01:10 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    As a gift to the end of the season my Super Cup match at 01:00 AM didn't start !

Also four matches of my friends at the same time with Super Cup don't start ... nice ending and what now ???

On the front page it stands the match has started for one hour but nothing happend.

The last leauge match of a friend at 01:35 AM normal startet and were played.
    Hi Never,

Very sorry to hear about this. Can you please share a screenshot so we can get it to the team?

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Never,

Very sorry to hear about this. Can you please share a screenshot so we can get it to the team?

SausyFC

Super Cup match didn't start-screenshot_2019-09-15-01-48-35.jpg

Super Cup match didn't start-screenshot_2019-09-15-01-05-55.jpg

In the pokal vitrine it will now shown as I lost this match ... very nice
    Last edited by Never; 09-15-2019 at 10:49 AM.