Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations Search Shows No FAs

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    134

    Associations Search Shows No FAs

    No association is seen in search section

  2. #2
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    No association is seen in search section
    Same here. No search results appeared since the new season started today.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    134

    Bug

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Same here. No search results appeared since the new season started today.
    Associations Search Shows No FAs-screenshot_20190915-124446.jpg
    Last edited by Abhi; 09-15-2019 at 08:00 AM.

  4. #4
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,876

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks for reporting Abhi and Tactician. There is currently an issue with searching for FAs it would appear, I can reproduce as well. We've let the team know.

    We'll update as soon as we know more.

    SausyFC
    Tactician likes this.

  6. #6
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,876
    Now it says it is locked.

  7. #7
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,876
    It is back to blank results again. How will affected users looking for potential associations do? They cannot even search for the association even if they have the exact name or the tag. How will they check an association? I, myself, I need to check many associations that said they have a vacancy; I need to find a proper association to join before the vacancies are gone.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-15-2019 at 11:01 AM.

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is back to blank results again. How will affected users looking for potential associations do? They cannot even search for the association even if they have the exact name or the tag. How will they check an association? I, myself, I need to check many associations that said they have a vacancy; I need to find a proper association to join before the vacancies are gone.
    Hey Tactician,

    Is this still the case when you go to search?

    Thanks for more info.

  9. #9
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Tactician,

    Is this still the case when you go to search?

    Thanks for more info.
    The problem seemed to be fixed, but at around 21:20 UTC +4 today (17 September 2019), nothing appeared as search results and it is still like this at the moment I am typing and posting this reply.

  10. #10
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,876
    Update

    It works for now.