Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Open Play Assists Not Taken Into Account

Open Play Assists Not Taken Into Account

In association football, an assist is a contribution by a player which helps to score a goal. Most commonly, an assist is credited to a player for passing or crossing the ball to the scorer.
    I have noticed that some assists are not taken into account despite that they were clearly shown as assists in the match highlights. A good example is when an MC assisted to goal with a pass to the goalscorer, where his playmaker icon even showed but the assist was not given to him (nor to anyone else); I have noticed that in both my matches and a match I supported so far.

Recently, there have been negative notes on MCs morale area saying that they have not assisted recently, and even some users complained about that, but where is the users fault if the game engine itself seems to be a 'fraud' by not counting the assists the MCs made.
    julien12 likes this.

Recently, this happened even twice in the same match itself. The MC passed the ball through the defence to the goalscorer, playmaker icon showed, but then later I checked the statistics, not even 1 assist was counted. So, it is not a rare bug.

Rookie
    Tried that many times...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Rookie
    I completely agree. Anytime ther e is a goal with the playmaker icon that player should get credit for the assist.

Today, again, two assists were not given - 1 from free-kick and one from open play, where in both occassions the player was an MC and his playmaker icon showed. This is a clear bug.
    julien12 likes this.

The live animations are preset scenarios and have many fails .

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    The live animations are preset scenarios and have many fails .
    Maybe, but there is clearly something wrong concerning MCs and assists in this game. I have two 7-star MCs, one with dribbler and the other with playmaker special ability; the dribbler has zero assists so far this season, and the playmaker only 2. From those highlights I noticed, the MC playmaker was stolen 4 assists recently, 3 from open play and one from free-kick. Both players of course now have the negative note of having not recently provided assists. Present scenarios should count; someone cannot just simulate live football matches, showing live highlights with animations but not count important parts of it in the statistics. That is very poor. Those players that scored dribbled half length of the pitch or even the full length of the pitch on their own to score them each time or what? The goals were marked as goals with no one assisting despite that I clearly seen the MC doing the assist in most cases.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-01-2019 at 12:18 PM.

That makes 5 assists 'stolen' from the same MC now; one more happened today. All 5 passes had the the playmaker icon showing.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-01-2019 at 01:41 PM.

The count has reached atleast 7. I hope Nordeus will see into this and will be willing to work to solve this problem. It is not only a matter of a flaw and a matter of making things look worst given the new morale system, but it is a matter of realism too and also some users like it when their players get assists , even more for a playmaker (it is part of the fun that gets ruined).

Seriously, cases like a 118-121% MC without even 1 assist after nearly 3 weeks of the season gone, and 116-120% MC with playmaker special ability but with only 2 assists recorded where at least 7 more were stolen or not taken into account in the records are not normal at all.

Fix the assists issue

It's frustrating when your player passes to another, who shoots first time and scores and there is no assist counted. There are many more situations when it isn't counted.
    Another thing is when your corner taker assisted although the cross was extended by the other player.
    And then team players have issues with morale that they haven't assisted for a long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast