Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommendation Player List Not Showing But Countdown For The Next List Shows

Recommendation Player List Not Showing But Countdown For The Next List Shows

Since Tuesday (08/10/2019), there seems to be a bug with the list of recommendation players. On that day, I was supposed to get the weekly list of 3. I logged in the game, and to my surprise, it is not there, but instead I had the countdown showing for the coming list for the next day. The list of 3 finally appeared much later during the day.

The next day, which is today (09/10/2019), to my surprise again, the list showed the countdown for the player coming tomorrow, and still today's list has not appeared.

Usually, those appear within about 20 minutes after the countdown was over with the countdown showing negative counting, but it is now hours later but nothing came. Reloading the game does not solve the issue.

Ah, and why don't you include an option to input the kind of player we want (positions, age, quality range, special ability) so that it can have an influence on at least a few of those lists, because as someone that has been buying some of those players (from both the daily and weekly list - 4 daily, 2 weekly - 6 players in total for this season), most of the players listed were undesirable (wrong position, wrong age, wrong quality, wrong special ability, too high price...) and many were not bought.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-09-2019 at 04:29 PM.

More hours later but nothing.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi,

Your timer has reset but everything should be fine and you will be getting new offers when the timer expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi,

Your timer has reset but everything should be fine and you will be getting new offers when the timer expires.
    Thanks the reply. The problem is that the next countdown started today after the previous countdown finished but no offer came but instead the timer for the next offer started as if I bought the player but actually no offer came and I bought nothing. I think that there is something wrong for sure.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-09-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Update
    I got the offer today and relatively in time.