Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Day Not Started Yet (Sunday 27/10/2019)

New Day Not Started Yet (Sunday 27/10/2019)

I logged in about more than 30 minutes (around 6:08 UTC +4) after the usual time for the start of the new day (5:30 UTC +4) to do the routine new day things (collect daily rewards and gifts, training and so on), but to my surprise, the new day has not started yet. All training bonuses still 100%, no rewards and gifts. What caught my attention is that the condition recovery countdown is relatively more than 1 hour late as compared to the days before. Take into consideration that there is no DST in my country, so my local time did not change.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-28-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and I cannot see any game of friends for 27/10
    This happening in one server, other two I have teams, are ok.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Think the start of "Winter season "
    The clock turn 1 hour in advance or back, depending on where you are

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, usually that clock change gives bugs.
    The weird thing is that in other two servers, my teams schedule there is ok.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I logged in about more than 30 minutes (around 6:08 UTC +4) after the usual time for the start of the new day (5:30 UTC +4) to do the routine new day things (collect daily rewards and gifts, training and so on, but to my surprise, the new day has not started yet. All training bonuses still 100%, no rewards and gifts. What caught my attention is that the condition recovery countdown is relatively more than 1 hour late as compared to the days before. Take into consideration that there is no DST in my country, so my local time did not change.
    That’s weird. This has never happened before and for me the new day starts about about 04:30 (GMT) +0 In Ireland. Did you get on to support about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

New Day Not Started Yet (Sunday 27/10/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Think the start of "Winter season "
    The clock turn 1 hour in advance or back, depending on where you are
    Oh yes that is probably it. The clocks went back here as well. I did not think of that

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, usually that clock change gives bugs.
    The weird thing is that in other two servers, my teams schedule there is ok.
    Yeah mine was grand as well over where I am.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hey everyone,

Having simulated a few clubs, only thing I can guess is that this is time-change related, as I can't reproduce what some are seeing on my local time. It should be updated with daily update tomorrow but please check and let me know.

Thanks for flagging it up,

SausyFC