Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Day Not Started Yet (Sunday 27/10/2019)

  1. #1
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,864

    New Day Not Started Yet (Sunday 27/10/2019)

    I logged in about more than 30 minutes (around 6:08 UTC +4) after the usual time for the start of the new day (5:30 UTC +4) to do the routine new day things (collect daily rewards and gifts, training and so on), but to my surprise, the new day has not started yet. All training bonuses still 100%, no rewards and gifts. What caught my attention is that the condition recovery countdown is relatively more than 1 hour late as compared to the days before. Take into consideration that there is no DST in my country, so my local time did not change.
    Last edited by Tactician; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,336
    and I cannot see any game of friends for 27/10
    This happening in one server, other two I have teams, are ok.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    408
    Think the start of "Winter season "
    The clock turn 1 hour in advance or back, depending on where you are

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,336
    yes, usually that clock change gives bugs.
    The weird thing is that in other two servers, my teams schedule there is ok.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I logged in about more than 30 minutes (around 6:08 UTC +4) after the usual time for the start of the new day (5:30 UTC +4) to do the routine new day things (collect daily rewards and gifts, training and so on, but to my surprise, the new day has not started yet. All training bonuses still 100%, no rewards and gifts. What caught my attention is that the condition recovery countdown is relatively more than 1 hour late as compared to the days before. Take into consideration that there is no DST in my country, so my local time did not change.
    That’s weird. This has never happened before and for me the new day starts about about 04:30 (GMT) +0 In Ireland. Did you get on to support about it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    856

    New Day Not Started Yet (Sunday 27/10/2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Think the start of "Winter season "
    The clock turn 1 hour in advance or back, depending on where you are
    Oh yes that is probably it. The clocks went back here as well. I did not think of that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, usually that clock change gives bugs.
    The weird thing is that in other two servers, my teams schedule there is ok.
    Yeah mine was grand as well over where I am.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,371
    Hey everyone,

    Having simulated a few clubs, only thing I can guess is that this is time-change related, as I can't reproduce what some are seeing on my local time. It should be updated with daily update tomorrow but please check and let me know.

    Thanks for flagging it up,

    SausyFC