Thread: got problem with facebook connect

got problem with facebook connect

Hi, i bought today iphone 5.
    i installed the game and when i try to play with my facebook account its not work its tell me: "ooops, we had problems with connection to Facebook. please try again."
    and its ask from me to log in to facebook again and when i done it its just stuck on loading without say nothing.

please help me!! thanks
    Last edited by Ziv Mallul; 12-14-2012 at 03:36 PM.

i need help for connection problems!
    my friends or other persons connecting the game with my pc,and im connecting the game with other pc but i dont connect with my pc? what i can make this about? or where i can say?

Quote Originally Posted by delidus View Post
    i need help for connection problems!
    my friends or other persons connecting the game with my pc,and im connecting the game with other pc but i dont connect with my pc? what i can make this about? or where i can say?
    Why always like this....??

got problem with facebook connect-image.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	1888

I have the same problem. but i installed te game in january and i'm every day on. but today i get the message "ooops, we had problems with connection zo facebook...". if i'm on with my laptop it works... is this a problem of the game??? today i have to change my facebook password because of a "hacker attack" is this the problem. with my iphone i'm on in faebook. i canged the password in my handy, too... i need help, too...
    thanks

soory, i changed my password today