Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goal stolen !

Famous

Goal stolen !

This game always finds a way to surprise us: in my first game of this exciting new challenge , I scored a goal at the 14th minute from my AMR. Then, as I usualy do, I left the game in order to get the stats updated. When I came back, to my surprise, the score was 0-0 ! Ten minutes later, a ghost goal appeared for my team apparently scored by my striker at the 19th minute !! But nothing had been shown, either on animation nor in text... Fortunately, I won the game but I can't imagine my reaction if this had happened in a CL final...

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This game always finds a way to surprise us: in my first game of this exciting new challenge , I scored a goal at the 14th minute from my AMR. Then, as I usualy do, I left the game in order to get the stats updated. When I came back, to my surprise, the score was 0-0 ! Ten minutes later, a ghost goal appeared for my team apparently scored by my striker at the 19th minute !! But nothing had been shown, either on animation nor in text... Fortunately, I won the game but I can't imagine my reaction if this had happened in a CL final...
    In the only CL Final that we lost out of the 3 I played in with my new team, I lost 3-0, I Conceded the first goal, I then conceded again from a counter attack according to the text and then I conceded form a penalty, mental stuff, we won back to back champions leagues so I don’t care anymorx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5,) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)
    Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.
    Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi @gizzmo

Really sorry to hear about this. Did you close the app from the background as you left the match?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi @gizzmo

Really sorry to hear about this. Did you close the app from the background as you left the match?
    I did not close the app - just left the game (going to the time schedule for instance)

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    I did not close the app - just left the game (going to the time schedule for instance)
    Thanks for the follow-up. We have found the issue and pushed the fix. It shouldn't happen again.