Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goal stolen !

Famous

Goal stolen !

This game always finds a way to surprise us: in my first game of this exciting new challenge , I scored a goal at the 14th minute from my AMR. Then, as I usualy do, I left the game in order to get the stats updated. When I came back, to my surprise, the score was 0-0 ! Ten minutes later, a ghost goal appeared for my team apparently scored by my striker at the 19th minute !! But nothing had been shown, either on animation nor in text... Fortunately, I won the game but I can't imagine my reaction if this had happened in a CL final...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This game always finds a way to surprise us: in my first game of this exciting new challenge , I scored a goal at the 14th minute from my AMR. Then, as I usualy do, I left the game in order to get the stats updated. When I came back, to my surprise, the score was 0-0 ! Ten minutes later, a ghost goal appeared for my team apparently scored by my striker at the 19th minute !! But nothing had been shown, either on animation nor in text... Fortunately, I won the game but I can't imagine my reaction if this had happened in a CL final...
    In the only CL Final that we lost out of the 3 I played in with my new team, I lost 3-0, I Conceded the first goal, I then conceded again from a counter attack according to the text and then I conceded form a penalty, mental stuff, we won back to back champions leagues so I don’t care anymorx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi @gizzmo

Really sorry to hear about this. Did you close the app from the background as you left the match?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi @gizzmo

Really sorry to hear about this. Did you close the app from the background as you left the match?
    I did not close the app - just left the game (going to the time schedule for instance)

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    I did not close the app - just left the game (going to the time schedule for instance)
    Thanks for the follow-up. We have found the issue and pushed the fix. It shouldn't happen again.