Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Advertisement videos abort sometimes

Advertisement videos abort sometimes

Sometimes when I click on a "free" button the screen becomes black and a message appears which states that the video is interruppted. And then I don't get a free bonus.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo View Post
    Sometimes when I click on a "free" button the screen becomes black and a message appears which states that the video is interruppted. And then I don't get a free bonus.
    Not exactly what happens to me but, I was sort of in the same boat here. I’d used onto the ads, and they were on the loading screen, dark blue with the loading dots, and then it would turn black, this is the primary reason I left the game.

I wasted so much time of my life on this game, and I am glad I left.

It is what I needed to do, I was bored because I had won everything.

And your described situation used to happen to me as well, don’t know what it is, it could be your internet connection but I doubt that because ours are mostly good and that is the BS excuse the support team gave me, my internet connection is super fast and I also have 4G, which is extremely fast and works well.

I wonder if the game is starting to lean towards pay to win (although I think the company have been turning towards this for years.) I wonder since the ads are not loading, that they are trying to get you to use your tokens to buy boosters or they trying to get you to buy tokens.

Well, the company is rubbish, they brought ridiculously old double as players that will be useless after a season, they removed negotiations and I wonder if they are sabotaging the ads to try and get you to fork out your wages to buy boosters which is something I refuse to do.

It is time that the community boycotts the game for a year to see if anything will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had this a few times plus some days i only have 5/6 videos available for morale boosters. I’m getting depleted on morale boosters so use the videos to try and top up.
    My son is level 4 so has limited boosters. His new star striker made his debut, scored 2 goals and got injured.....for 15 days! The entire remainder of the season. He’d used up his previous heals so tried to reduce a day at a time. Since then he’s had four more players injured (2 for only a day or so) so the star striker won’t play this season unless he buys a heal pack.
    Appears to my son at least that the game is tempting him into buying those heals or else the star striker will just be a Stoke City era Michael Owen next season.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi Majo,

This sounds like a specific video that might be causing this. Is there any text/buttons on the video before it starts? If you can share a screenshot that will help.

Thanks,

SausyFC

I don't have a cloud drive. The text is "Video Playback Error This video could not be played." And there is an "exit" button.

Famous
    I don't have a cloud drive. The text is "Video Playback Error This video could not be played." And there is an "exit" button.
    Are you playing on iOS?

I'm getting the same on a regular basis over the last week or so, but only on iPad. No problems with the same account on android.

Famous
    Advertisement videos abort sometimes-image.jpg

This is what I get.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Are you playing on iOS?

I'm getting the same on a regular basis over the last week or so, but only on iPad. No problems with the same account on android.
    Same thing happens to me, I am on an iPhone

Famous
    Excellent work.

None of these problems have been sorted with the 2020 release.

Staying consistent. That's the key.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Excellent work.

None of these problems have been sorted with the 2020 release.

Staying consistent. That's the key.
    Most important thing, to stay consistent, consistency is the most important thing to Nordeus.

They are very consistent at not fixing problems lolZ

Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast