Thread: match start - min ago= lose

Addicted

match start - min ago= lose

If i lost matches with present manager i can live with that, lost trol ones, going mad but if not much of them in season i get over it but this....
    Open app, match start in 4 or 5 min, waits, than messege 1 min ago, close and reopen , jumping ball , entering and shows it is 0 min, warned about it many times here, no fixed, and than i start to look on it more carefully, result is- every damn time when i waiting match and it start postponed was losing it, no matter it is injured DC i made sub and it take 4-5 atacks till sub in, but in meantime i get goal and lose 1 goal diff, when i push forward it is 88 min and than- no more time game ends. When i need to save my net 90 min corner and than another attack, free kick, counter or penalty and lose.
    Everything that happens when my match start deleyed with 1 min ago messege, no one answered me where time from scheduled start - 1 min ago- relog and enter at 0 min gone????
    And with all this s*** start to happens when this issue start no one can convince me that is just visual bug, so dear devs fix it before you bring any new updates that can just make it worst
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    If i lost matches with present manager i can live with that, lost trol ones, going mad but if not much of them in season i get over it but this....
    Open app, match start in 4 or 5 min, waits, than messege 1 min ago, close and reopen , jumping ball , entering and shows it is 0 min, warned about it many times here, no fixed, and than i start to look on it more carefully, result is- every damn time when i waiting match and it start postponed was losing it, no matter it is injured DC i made sub and it take 4-5 atacks till sub in, but in meantime i get goal and lose 1 goal diff, when i push forward it is 88 min and than- no more time game ends. When i need to save my net 90 min corner and than another attack, free kick, counter or penalty and lose.
    Everything that happens when my match start deleyed with 1 min ago messege, no one answered me where time from scheduled start - 1 min ago- relog and enter at 0 min gone????
    And with all this s*** start to happens when this issue start no one can convince me that is just visual bug, so dear devs fix it before you bring any new updates that can just make it worst
    This happened to me each time it said one min ago,

It is either some bug or something fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This happened to me each time it said one min ago,

It is either some bug or something fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i can only think that messege 1 min ago mean that match is trolled and no need to enter bcs you cant change it