Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Comment of the as.manager about training

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Comment of the as.manager about training

I think this season there is a bug (it's not the first time) of the assistant manager that the team needs 4 more training after a game (instead of 2).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    It is probably a bug because for one, you usually would only have to train four times for a match if that was the only match you had that day, and it was 2 when you played 2 or more matches in a day.

Well maybe we could report to the admins as a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think this season there is a bug (it's not the first time) of the assistant manager that the team needs 4 more training after a game (instead of 2).
    Yes, happened here too.

Easiest way to deal with it is to train a reserve player with a very easy drill. Repeat it 4 times. Issue sorted relatively cheaply. Haha!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, happened here too.

Easiest way to deal with it is to train a reserve player with a very easy drill. Repeat it 4 times. Issue sorted relatively cheaply. Haha!
    hmmm no needs 2 players and 2 drills each time or doesn't count

Max

Wtf

Well, this is awfully strange, I had no joke, superb training preparation and now, after I played a friendly with Milpol, I need 4, I was the away team in both friendlies against him, this is annoying.
    As I need to fork up more rests that I am trying to save. Both of the games were today, and my league match is the only match I have had today.

Last edited by Max; 01-11-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Meh. I will stop playing friendlies with you untill that gets fixed. Sorry for that (
    Last edited by milpol; 12-24-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Meh. I will stop playing friendlies with you untill that gets fixed. Sorry for that (

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    No, I am not sure how that happened this only happened today and not the other days so keep going.

milpol likes this.

I always thought, that the "2 more trainings" before a match would be only a cosmetic thing. Does it really have an impact on the game?

Max
    Certainly do for my next game as I lost 0-3 at home to a weaker team,

From my experience, the number of trainings after your last match of the day is set to the number of trainings that you needed at the beginning of the day. If the requirements for the next day are different then this will be reflected after the 2:10am GMT daily update.
    minamino likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast