Thread: Facebook problem

Famous

Facebook problem

Guys, anyone has this problem before..

When I login on my computer to my facebook account for TOP ELEVEN... facebook says "something went wrong"...

I can NOT login to my facebook so also not to my TE account......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just won the cup yesterday and my big matches are today for the league and the semi of the CL....

Does this mean I lose my account?!?!?!

When is TE removed from that . Facebook????? devs... please

Anyone knows how to fiX this??? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by maloukees; 01-28-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Guys, anyone has this problem before..

When I login on my computer to my facebook account for TOP ELEVEN... facebook says "something went wrong"...

I can NOT login to my facebook so also not to my TE account......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just won the cup yesterday and my big matches are today for the league and the semi of the CL....

Does this mean I lose my account?!?!?!

When is TE removed from that . Facebook????? devs... please

Anyone knows how to fiX this??? Thanks in advance

If anyone has the same problem........................... I just fixed it after searching over internet.....!!

Remove your cookies from your browser history...

Close the browser after that and start the browser again..... Only you need to login again inyour accounts also the other account you have on the browser....!!

But still I would like to ask the devs...... think about to remove t from the facebook account...... because for what ever reason facebook has a problem with their servers or what ever... TE is also very heavy effected..