Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: failed server

failed server

hello, since the beginning of the afternoon I can't connect anymore (tests with 3 PCs & 2 search engines), do you still have your servers down ?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mozizou View Post
    hello, since the beginning of the afternoon I can't connect anymore (tests with 3 PCs & 2 search engines), do you still have your servers down ?
    Hi mozizou,

Sorry to hear about this. Servers are all up and running - Is there a specific message you're seeing?

SausyFC

failed server-i1pbt11.jpg

failed server-i2pbt11.jpg

& c'est toujours pareil actuellement, impossibilité de jouer !
    Last edited by mozizou; 02-16-2020 at 04:26 PM.

I finally found the reason of this impossibility of connection thanks to a 4th PC, not having at all the same configurations as my 3 PCs.
    this blockage came from my Sotfware anti-virus "Kaspersky" installed on my 3 PCs, which considers that your site has no "encrypted connections from reliable protection modules". I did a test again with my 3 PCs by putting your site in the list of "exclusions" of my anti-virus & I finally managed to connect.
    on the other hand, I don't understand how it is that I couldn't connect to the game through the site around 12:00 am when I could 7 hours before (around 5:00 am) & that I didn't have an update of my anti-virus in that time (daily update at 0:00 am).