Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Quote Originally Posted by dandza View Post
    Ahahahaha, Nordeus fix a technical bug with another technical bug.. damn I love this game ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    the cure is worse than the disease

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Rookie
    I spend 300 tokens to buy teens players just to give nordeus 1 stars too all if them.... Nice and guess what they give me just 5 tokens back. Isnt that nice?

Rookie
    The developers ruined this game..... Niceeee. Good joob devvv

Lost % not gained from training bug.

I have lost percentage on my youth player who I trained last season and from scouted players I bought after the glitch and they’ve all gone down?
    I only caught 10/15 minutes of the glitch and raised my team 2% at that point and those players raised stayed the same.

How can I report this? It’s complete bull****.

Rookie
    It is all very well (and fair) to take the teams down to their level pre-bug. My team were all at 99% awaiting training, which I duly did and took them to the 4 x 10% bonuses. Now you have applied your "fairness" fix my team is back to 4 x 8% and my team condition level is very low. I am all for fairness but it has to work both ways. Teams should be restored to 99% or all given 4 x 10% conditioning bonus.

Also, my players have lost up to 27% quality since applying this fairness fix (quality level before training this morning); when are you applying a fix, for the fix, to the fault that should never have happened?

Also, all the recharging every three hours has been lost when we have to retrain players who were trained PRIOR to the bug appearing. Another total bloody disaster from Nordeus.

I also look forward to you fixing the known issue I have and compensating me in the same way as you have today for this training bug. The more complicated you make this game the more f'kd up it gets.

* Just used 150 rests to get back to 4 x 10% training, where my team was before any training bug issue - thanks.
    Last edited by Woodentop; 03-02-2020 at 06:02 AM.

Rookie
    Are u f**** kidding me??? Me team is from 100% down to 1!!!!!! What u guys done?

Rip top eleven

It's easy : reload the first minutes of this morning after maintenance ... at this moment you killed active players. So this game is dead

My entire team had lost 3 stars - even the players that I bought this morning. I have no condition bonus or training bonus, and have just lost 3-0 to a team which was supposed to be weaker than me. This game used to just be a joke of an affair - now it's an actual insult to anyone who spends time playing it!

Rookie
    So Saussy and rest of crew???Whatta F are you up to?? From 149% to 129% then because of jour mistake on your engine - my team is now 1%???
    I played and paid for 8 years... if this is your way of solving your mistake - then I'm gone!!
    Being on top of server made this game hard to enjoy anyway but if this **** don't get reverted by my next game .... good ****ing bye

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast