Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 268
Like Tree66Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    All friends are gone... fix this please.
    Game are constantly reconnecting when you try to do something. Lag lag lag...

  2. #22
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by wack View Post
    All friends are gone... fix this please.
    Game are constantly reconnecting when you try to do something. Lag lag lag...
    They are working on.....
    SEASON => 62
    LVL => 46
    LEAGUE WON => 31 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place =>5
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 1
    CUP WON => 13 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

  3. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    43
    Yes, another great development .... I get screwed over by not having any consistent access to the daily x2 training and videos, now the reward from friends is not available; can't send or received anything as there is nobody there to see.

    I see "they are working on it" - they have been working on my known issue for months without any resolution!
    Last edited by Woodentop; 03-01-2020 at 08:17 AM.

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    Yes, another great development .... I get screwed over by not having any consistent access to the daily x2 training and videos, now the reward from friends is not available; can't send or received anything as there is nobody there to see.
    i wish they get a move on. i'm going to be out of the cup before the season starts ! been waiting 3 hours now to sort out my line up and train players. as it stands my team is going to get butchered in th cup !!! come on fix it

  5. #25
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    i wish they get a move on. i'm going to be out of the cup before the season starts ! been waiting 3 hours now to sort out my line up and train players. as it stands my team is going to get butchered in th cup !!! come on fix it
    Ever thought that the other manager can't sort out his team either?????

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Ever thought that the other manager can't sort out his team either?????
    hey wise guy ! my opponent is 30% stronger than me. he has nothing to worrry about. don't get cocky

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    14
    are we gonna get banned for exploiting this training bug? i hope not

  8. #28
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel10k View Post
    are we gonna get banned for exploiting this training bug? i hope not
    Why?It's not a special trick or a cheat....it's just a bug
    SEASON => 62
    LVL => 46
    LEAGUE WON => 31 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place =>5
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 1
    CUP WON => 13 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

  9. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Why?It's not a special trick or a cheat....it's just a bug
    well you can boost your team quite a lot with this bug.

  10. #30
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    193
    I know but because of a bug
    Whe loose somethimes because of a bug and today whe won some extra trainings,it's not the end of the world......yet
    mikel10k likes this.
    SEASON => 62
    LVL => 46
    LEAGUE WON => 31 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place =>5
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 1
    CUP WON => 13 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast