Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

I will wait the devolution of my green packages I had to spend because of your bug

Addicted
    Wtf, why am i on 22%? Are you kidding me? I have a game shortly...DC until in error have 94% and now 1%,are you kidding me?

the same thing happened to me under 40% of the team, players who had them with 7-8 stars dropped me to 3 and 4 stars is this outrageous and even pisses you off, those players should now be with 6-7 stars I don't understand why that they lowered them so much, they even lowered me to those of the youth academy to finish off the task and sink the team further

Addicted
    review the update

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    I swear to god I will sue you. I have spent a lot of money on this game and you put my team to 1%? I’m taking screenshots and seeking legal advice.

you can put poison on it. if this is not corrected, I will demand compensation

Apprentice
    When i check my team and 4 other family teams,whe have lost around 10%.
    Is it possible to set this back?
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Nordeus start out the new season with a massive bug, and then end up “fixing” the bug with an even bigger, totally catastrophical bug, where they take the results of honest managers’ hard work training their players away from them.
    If Nordeus claim to have millions of managers worldwide, they also have the responsibility of providing a smoothly running game for those managers, whose money they gladly rake in.
    Everyone can make mistakes, but they way that Nordeus has handled this scandal is disgusting. I guess the supporters are probably working overtime right now, doing their best, but I’m afraid that is no way good enough, because with every step you take to handle this crisis, it just becomes worse.
    Nordeus, today you have treated honest managers like trash, and only massive compensations will restore our trust in you. Not just five tokens of a small pack of greens, no a BIG compensation is what you owe your customers for this mess, and not least the horrible way in which you’ve handled it.

Btw: Big thank you to SaucyFC for your updates during the day; I guess being in the frontline hasn’t made this the easiest of days for you either ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Nordeus start out the new season with a massive bug, and then end up “fixing” the bug with an even bigger, totally catastrophical bug, where they take the results of honest managers’ hard work training their players away from them.
    If Nordeus claim to have millions of managers worldwide, they also have the responsibility of providing a smoothly running game for those managers, whose money they gladly rake in.
    Everyone can make mistakes, but they way that Nordeus has handled this scandal is disgusting. I guess the supporters are probably working overtime right now, doing their best, but I’m afraid that is no way good enough, because with every step you take to handle this crisis, it just becomes worse.
    Nordeus, today you have treated honest managers like trash, and only massive compensations will restore our trust in you. Not just five tokens of a small pack of greens, no a BIG compensation is what you owe your customers for this mess, and not least the horrible way in which you’ve handled it.
    They only care about money.
    End of story.

Rookie

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by subzar View Post
    They only care about money.
    End of story.
    Good point

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast