Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Players condition

Rix
    Rookie
    I was training using my greens. suddenly noticed that bug appeared and reported that to the forum (here). it was not my fault that I was training after new season started. it was the fault from your end that this bug appeared. and you are deleting quality gained from those legit greens and those greens also?

please look into this matter and sort this out ASAP to make me able to continue playing Top Eleven.

else please tell me, my team/I'm not needed here.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    I was training using my greens. suddenly noticed that bug appeared and reported that to the forum (here). it was not my fault that I was training after new season started. it was the fault from your end that this bug appeared. and you are deleting quality gained from those legit greens and those greens also?

please look into this matter and sort this out ASAP to make me able to continue playing Top Eleven.

else please tell me, my team/I'm not needed here.
    Rix, their fix is on the assumption that every single player has taken advantage of the bug. Obviously there are a lot of managers are using greens to do proper training and got ‘punished’ for their one-size-fits-all fix approach.

Maybe report it within the app and state to them clearly how many greens you have used and ask for a full reverse on that.
    Rix and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rix
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Rix, their fix is on the assumption that every single player has taken advantage of the bug. Obviously there are a lot of managers are using greens to do proper training and got ‘punished’ for their one-size-fits-all fix approach.

Maybe report it within the app and state to them clearly how many greens you have used and ask for a full reverse on that.
    let's see what they reply (if they reply at all).

All my teams stamina is left flat 30-40% global training effect dropped to 8% from 10%
    Basically i trained all my team to get the 10% and lost the lot and my team are kackered ive recieved no comp
    Of any kind i can see... You should at least replace everyones stamina back to 99% totally screwed!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    related with this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ew-season.html

thread is closed
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12