Thread: Association Captain Issue

Association Captain Issue

Hello, devs and mods!
    I’ve got my Facebook account disabled recently and because of this I couldn’t win a quadruple (lost the Super Cup match as I wasn’t able to train and attend in the last day of the previous season ); now the most players in my squad are out of contracts so I might lose them in 6 days if I don’t recover my account. But those are my problems and the main reason why I’m here is because I am a captain of an association and it will be unfair to the other managers in my association to have a ghost team among them. So, could you possibly remove me of my duties and make the vice captain as a captain of the association? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    Hello, devs and mods!
    I’ve got my Facebook account disabled recently and because of this I couldn’t win a quadruple (lost the Super Cup match as I wasn’t able to train and attend in the last day of the previous season ); now the most players in my squad are out of contracts so I might lose them in 6 days if I don’t recover my account. But those are my problems and the main reason why I’m here is because I am a captain of an association and it will be unfair to the other managers in my association to have a ghost team among them. So, could you possibly remove me of my duties and make the vice captain as a captain of the association? Thanks!

@Vladimir I had a similar issue of yours before, and by coincidence I sorted it out by the following way via an Apple ID login.

Assuming you can still access your team when opening the app (TE would allow managers to keep accessing their Facebook team as long as you didn’t log out). Go and set up a new Apple ID, then log out your previous Apple ID login. Then relogin Apple with the new ID. And then start the TE app. You could then link your expired Facebook account with the new Apple ID instead. In this way, you can still keep managing your team.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

That’s the thing: I cannot log in the game as it demands to be logged in Facebook @HeavensAAA

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So your team is connected only with facebook ?
    Your fb account is active or it was deleted ?
    Did you try some things like try not only with android but with browser too ?
    Uninstall and install the game ?

If you have some screenshot of your team and ID, you can ask to remove captainship here
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

or else, some member of your asso can ask this (but after a month).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So your team is connected only with facebook ?
    Your fb account is active or it was deleted ?
    Did you try some things like try not only with android but with browser too ?
    Uninstall and install the game ?

If you have some screenshot of your team and ID, you can ask to remove captainship here
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

or else, some member of your asso can ask this (but after a month).
    @nikolgiorgos
    Yes, only to Facebook.
    I don’t know if it’s active, cause I cannot access it.
    Tried with browser, too — no luck.
    Why in a month? The asso is in Platinum now, it won’t survive a season with a ghost team in it.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So your fb profile has been deleted or banned.

It takes a month or more, so the support to be sure that your account is inactive and remove the captainship (and it's not some bad joke from another group mate).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html