Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what about my rest packs?

Rix
    Rookie

what about my rest packs?

players quality and stats are correct (to some extent). but where are my 449 (greens) and probably 11 greens (from daily ads those increase personal players condition)? I've worked hard for those in the last month.

you have reduced quality gained in that period but I've also used my hard earned greens. quality gained from those also got deleted.

please don't forget those greens and refund those. else it'll not be possible for me to continue.

just think.

Edit : probably I've used those 11 from ads after that bug was fixed. but used those 449 today's morning.
    Last edited by Rix; 03-01-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Rix
    Rookie
    I was training using my greens. suddenly noticed that bug appeared and reported that to the forum (you can check bug section). it was not my fault that I was training after new season starts. it was the fault from your end that this bug appeared. and you are deleting quality gained from those legit greens and those greens also?

please look into this matter and sort this out ASAP to make me able to continue playing Top Eleven.

else please tell me, my team/I'm not needed here.
    Last edited by Rix; 03-01-2020 at 06:22 PM.

They don’t care. The same thing Happened to me. I used over 100 rests packs before I realized there was a bug.

Nordeus is actually the bug.

If you have pictures how many greens you had and how much you have now, than send that to support. If you dont have prove, than ask them on support if they know how much you had and to refund you, this is not place for refund, this is forum.

Rix
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    If you have pictures how many greens you had and how much you have now, than send that to support. If you dont have prove, than ask them on support if they know how much you had and to refund you, this is not place for refund, this is forum.
    I've a screenshot of yesterday that's showing 415 rests.

never knew this type of mess might happen else would have kept each and every screenshot.

I know very well this is forum but the official one. and this is that forum where I reported that bug.

also sent igm to support after HeavensAAA's suggestion.

Rix
    Rookie
    still no answer from them.

Pro
    It takes up to 48 hours for a review and respond. I also messaged them for the refund of 15 greens spent which also had the improvement taken away for nothing.

Nordeus must have put every available resources in fixing the bug and completing the rollback, so understandably they may need more time to clear all the expected backlog of complaints which they would be anticipating by their blanket I-don’t-care-if-players-use-green-or-take-advantage-of-bug-but-I-will-reverse-all-quality-increase-regardless approach.

Many managers faced this issue and they would know deep down of the extent by the enormous amounts of green packs reverse request anyway.
    Rix likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hi everyone,

We've posted an update in this thread here: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...march-1st.html
    Rix likes this.

Rix
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've posted an update in this thread here: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...march-1st.html
    Many many thanks Sausy. seems like it'll be sorted out at last.

Rix
    Rookie
    got those greens back. though little bit lower than my calculation but it'll work.

thanks Team Top Eleven. It was a very rough wave but we sailed through.

also special thanks to people like Sausy and Lian as they were the main people who had to take the hit (and heat too).

many apologies from me if I've said anything that hurt you or anybody by any chance.

Good luck.

P.S. : don't you think I deserve some 10k tokens or so for reporting the bug? (just kidding)
    Last edited by Rix; 03-02-2020 at 05:02 PM.