Thread: Recommended player disappeared

Addicted

Recommended player disappeared

I was going to buy one of the assistant recommendations but I was waiting for my current player to be sold. Now, when there should still be 5 hours until the offer expires, it is gone and my player is gone too!! I am left without a main GK!😡
    Last edited by Sinany03; 03-02-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I was going to buy one of the assistant recommendations but I was waiting for my current player to be sold. Now, when there should still be 5 hours until the offer expires, it is gone and my player is gone too!! I am left without a main GK!������
    oh well oh well... this is bug eleven 2020 not top eleven 2020 because this game is made by ea not nordeus...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I was going to buy one of the assistant recommendations but I was waiting for my current player to be sold. Now, when there should still be 5 hours until the offer expires, it is gone and my player is gone too!! I am left without a main GK!������
    Well, maybe just buy a cheap stop-gap to get through the next few matches first.

That’s why it is always safer to sign the player first, then list the intended auction target (or list a few sellable together and then withdraw the rest as soon as 1 gets sold). Usually within the first week of season, it is very understandable that there would be interested recommended players or bargains in auctions, so it is best to always to leave 1 spot empty for newcomers to join immediately (and then list the following one straightaway).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, maybe just buy a cheap stop-gap to get through the next few matches first.
    I have one of those but both my GKs have been worse for the last season so I needed a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    That’s why it is always safer to sign the player first, then list the intended auction target (or list a few sellable together and then withdraw the rest as soon as 1 gets sold). Usually within the first week of season, it is very understandable that there would be interested recommended players or bargains in auctions, so it is best to always to leave 1 spot empty for newcomers to join immediately (and then list the following one straightaway).
    I normally do that but I wasn’t sure if I were going to buy that recommended player. So I set a high price and thought if he’s sold by the time the offer expires I would buy one of them. But I didn’t consider the miracles of Nordeus