Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Another problem with greens/rests

Another problem with greens/rests

I’ve only received 11 rests through videos over the last three or four days, and none at all through the physio centre.
    I’ve been in contact with top eleven and they said that it’s because you’re only given what’s available, but I’ve played this game for 7 years and never had this little.
    I’ve tried deleting and downloading the app again but it’s the same.

Anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnakes View Post
    I’ve only received 11 rests through videos over the last three or four days, and none at all through the physio centre.
    I’ve been in contact with top eleven and they said that it’s because you’re only given what’s available, but I’ve played this game for 7 years and never had this little.
    I’ve tried deleting and downloading the app again but it’s the same.

Anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, is it that the ads have the loading sign on it for an eternity, in that case the best course of action is to contact support and wait a few days, this happened to me before and I got so enraged I sold my entire team and left the game for a month.

The ads did not work for around 2-3 days, see if Nordeus can fix it for you, it is so annoying when you come in contact with this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Rix
    Rookie
    I was getting ads in two installments, one of 13/14 another of 11 or so. you may also have the same problem.
    I stopped watching ads and waited for a day. now getting all 25 at a go.
    but the ad loading/refresh problem still persists. after every 4 it's showing no ad available but if I click on home and then come back, then there are ads available (or sometimes I've to disconnect the net and again reconnect).

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    I was getting ads in two installments, one of 13/14 another of 11 or so. you may also have the same problem.
    I stopped watching ads and waited for a day. now getting all 25 at a go.
    but the ad loading/refresh problem still persists. after every 4 it's showing no ad available but if I click on home and then come back, then there are ads available (or sometimes I've to disconnect the net and again reconnect).
    Yes, this issue has been ongoing for some time.

The best-case scenario here recently is 8 ads max, then must restart app for another 8, and so on.

Worst-case scenario is needing to restart app every (other) ad. Only happens with some of the ads though (A few ads is 30s long with relatively higher quality graphics, and probably takes so much data to load, which probably posed this issue).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, this issue has been ongoing for some time.

The best-case scenario here recently is 8 ads max, then must restart app for another 8, and so on.

Worst-case scenario is needing to restart app every (other) ad. Only happens with some of the ads though (A few ads is 30s long with relatively higher quality graphics, and probably takes so much data to load, which probably posed this issue).
    It is annoying when you have to restart the app repeatedly to watch the ads which could double the time watching it, for ads, this happened to me before and I waited two or three days and it was ok, also for those high quality ads, it could take an eternity to due to the amount of data, but also the Phone may not have the capacity to load the ad successfully which could cause the “forever loading effect” which is what I like to call it.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    templealumni23 likes this.

Rix
    Rookie
    to check it, I've created another account and ads are working on that account almost without any problem.