Thread: x2 training

x2 training

Hello...

Yesterday I trained at 11am, another at 10pm. I could have done more x2 training yesterday but I wanted to do today earlier morning. So far the option x2 doesn't appear. It's normal?

How x2 training works exactly?

Addicted
    You would have exhausted your quota of daily free 40 videos.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You would have exhausted your quota of daily free 40 videos.
    I think there might be a problem with that today, I was due mine around midnight last night and they've still not appeared today. Although the x2 training has worked funnily enough. Def a glitch somewhere though
    Edit, they've appeared now, 12 hours late!
    Last edited by gogs67; 03-08-2020 at 11:50 AM.

(I never had 40 videos to watch, only about 25 )

At 10pm I had no videos to watch but in the training section the option x2 was still available. If x2 option appeared the training could take place. However today when I joined I no longer had the x2 option available, it was only available at 11am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    (I never had 40 videos to watch, only about 25 )

At 10pm I had no videos to watch but in the training section the option x2 was still available. If x2 option appeared the training could take place. However today when I joined I no longer had the x2 option available, it was only available at 11am.
    40 videos in total every day, only 25 for green packs though. Rest you can use for other packs, x2 bonus or to heal your player directly.

Max
    @Bigfoot343 You can only watch 25 for rest packs, the other 15 are for other boosters.

You could not watch the 2x training ads because you probably had watched the 40 ads for the boosters.

Pro
    As mentioned by a few already, 25 ads for greens should be taken first.

As many as 5 of the remaining 15 ads could be used for x2, and so this option could be used to the best effect to boost all new joiners at the start of a new season with pre-planned better timing of ads viewing.

Eg. Roughly 1 hour before daily refresh to boost x2 for 2-3 times, and then right after daily refresh boost x2 for the other 2-3 times. All new players should gain max team player bonus after daily refresh. All we need to do is to calculate in advance to both prepare sufficient reserves players to make a training group of 8 players and also accumulate to max conditions beforehand.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.