Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match time error

Pro
    Never experienced this myself so cannot say for sure, but from the information available in the posts before, it seems that the ‘wrong’ time is not a random wrong time but a miscalculation of time difference in difference zones, say +/-2 hours from when it should have been according to the fixture list.

Maybe log on both 1 & 2 hour(s) before and after the stated time if possible before the issue is fixed?

Please don’t have a go at me if it is not the case. I am just trying to suggest a possible solution from the indicative factors have shown from previous posts.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

It's not about +/-2 h.

• When my real time is 11:24, the display on the main page says "Match in 40 minutes".
    That would be 12:04 (midday).

• When I check imediatley the calender page, it shows the match "today 19:04" (7:04 pm).
    (see my last 2 screenshots)

So it's a 5 h time difference problem, which is still not solved.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eddy View Post
    It's not about +/-2 h.

• When my real time is 11:24, the display on the main page says "Match in 40 minutes".
    That would be 12:04 (midday).

• When I check imediatley the calender page, it shows the match "today 19:04" (7:04 pm).
    (see my last 2 screenshots)

So it's a 5 h time difference problem, which is still not solved.
    This is indeed very frustrating.

How about if you change your device setting time to another time zone (say you are in Mexico now, but just imagine you have got to work in Spain so you need to tune in to local Spanish time)? Would it change to a different time from what’s shown or still with the same 5 hour difference between real and indicative match time?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    For me both main page and calendar shows mushrooms plus asso chat always shows as unread messages whenever i join the game. But it's only the problem with pc version on android it's ok.
    But again at midday it was ok, now it's incorrect

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    This is indeed very frustrating.

How about if you change your device setting time to another time zone (say you are in Mexico now, but just imagine you have got to work in Spain so you need to tune in to local Spanish time)? Would it change to a different time from what’s shown or still with the same 5 hour difference between real and indicative match time?
    I did already and nothing change https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post656473
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

have the same issue! But with the time change now it's a 2 HOURS difference! I only have it when i play top eleven on the browser, when i go on my phone everything is correct... So that's pretty weird..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceD View Post
    have the same issue! But with the time change now it's a 2 HOURS difference! I only have it when i play top eleven on the browser, when i go on my phone everything is correct... So that's pretty weird..
    Same here - still 2 hours difference....T11, solve that problem, it sucks......

Update: Bug still NOT FIXED!!!

Same today!

My fixtures
    Match time error-bez-tytu-u2.jpg

in my friend
    Match time error-bez-tytu-u1.jpg
    Last edited by Maykon; 04-05-2020 at 12:50 PM.
    KwH.

Rookie
    still not solved!!!!!
    Black Eddy likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast