Thread: The match engine is very bad !!

The match engine is very bad !!

İ played champions league final.My team is very good than my opponent.But i lost it 2-0.And i played with second team in my league.my team very strong than my opponent.But i lost it again.The match engine is very very bad.İ am very angry for this.İ was wasted.This game is bull**** and unreasonable.Somebody must fix this !!!!

Perhaps your opponent used better tactic's it is also possible for the underdog to win in any given game.
    Maybe one day you will play someone with a better team, will you complain that day.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Perhaps your opponent used better tactic's it is also possible for the underdog to win in any given game.
    Maybe one day you will play someone with a better team, will you complain that day.
    maybe, but my team value 144m and average 49.my opponent average 40-43 and his team value under 80m.So i can win but he win.İ am very suprised. (i am turkish.So i can't speak english very well, apologize for this )

I believe the game engine is not the best but it could be improved. But you have to remember in the champions league, any team can beat any team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by masterfootballer View Post
    maybe, but my team value 144m and average 49.my opponent average 40-43 and his team value under 80m.So i can win but he win.İ am very suprised. (i am turkish.So i can't speak english very well, apologize for this )
    Take a look at post 394 here, **** happens I'm just happy I was not on the receiving end.
    I like to think it was my tatic's that won the game but then again maybe the game engine felt sorry for me against the superstar 11.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-doing-40.html
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    It would be a very boring game if the team with the best skills win all the time

Chelsea 0 QPR 1 for an example.................

Rookie
    The statistics during matches always look roughly the same to me, which is poor imo. I've looked at other league tables & they all look similar with points etc lol. Makes me wonder.....