Thread: When Support ignores you

When Support ignores you

At the beginning of the season I was harmed by the training bug and I lost 54 rest packages. I reported the case via support, they said they returned the rest packages to all managers and after insisting on my part to investigate my account I was ignored. I already asked for the case to be sent to a superior and they stopped responding.

What else can I do? I just want what is mine, nothing more.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    At the beginning of the season I was harmed by the training bug and I lost 54 rest packages. I reported the case via support, they said they returned the rest packages to all managers and after insisting on my part to investigate my account I was ignored. I already asked for the case to be sent to a superior and they stopped responding.

What else can I do? I just want what is mine, nothing more.
    Maybe try report it to one of the forum administrators, The in game support is mostly automated because you have a bot speaking to you and they claim to report it, sometimes I don’t get a response or I have it wait a few weeks, try report it to a forum administrator such as Lian or SausyFC, these are the two somewhat active admins on the forum. Send them your manager ID and ask them to refund you your rests, if you can’t reach them, contact a moderator and give them your manager ID and ask them to tell the admins to refund your rests they will report it to the devs here.

You should only contact a moderator when an admin fails to get back to you.

Some extra information: you can’t find your manager ID in settings such as here.

Try providing league evidence to them that used 54 rests. Let me know how you get on.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.