Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chlorine

Thread: Wrong position in live match

Wrong position in live match

Im playing 433 formation with AML and AMR but i noticed that both of my player played in the centre more than in the wing.. i have the ss but i dont know how to upload it

It's not a bug, it's a legit role
    You need to watch my video

https://youtu.be/AM36VpXHGKE
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Wrong position in live match

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
    Im playing 433 formation with AML and AMR but i noticed that both of my player played in the centre more than in the wing.. i have the ss but i dont know how to upload it
    Hey, you must have your AML/AMR are farther up than they should be, it acts like an ST role because you have them as far up the pitch as you can get, that is what causes them to play in the middle, move them farther back if you want them to act like wingers.

You see, having your wingers this far up causes them to play in the middle.

As you can see from the photo, the two wingers are nearly as advanced and as far up the field as your ST, ST’s in game play through the middle.

You see the way I have my wingers like this, I am pretending to move him, to show you each part of the field.

Now that I have them moved back, they are in the AM position on the pitch, this will cause the AML/AMR to play down the flanks, like wingers normally should.

The way I have them in this image is where I leave them for most of the time, they are still in a similar position to photo of me giving you the example of the AM position on the pitch, where I have my wingers here causes them to play down the flanks.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 03-31-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Wow im mind blown... Ive watch the video.. thanks
    milpol likes this.

Addicted
    If second striker than he should be central forward and usually are played in 4-4-1-1 formation. The role between striker and central attacking midfielder. And there looks like troll position.
    Or i dont understand something ?
    Last edited by tomu741; 03-31-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Addicted
    So aml/amr have 2 roles - wingers and inside forwards. Dl/dr have fullbacks and wingbacks.
    My question is - are here any more roles for other positions like mr/ml or cm's?

Ηι,

So you confirm that this is applicable also for DL/DR?

Thanks!