Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New event special sponsor turkish translate mistake !!

New event special sponsor turkish translate mistake !!

Hello everyone, I spent 5 tokens for 5 auctions in which 2 people including you participated in the special sponsor event and made 5 transfers.

I don't know if there is a translation error, but I lost my tokens just because of this error! either return my tokens or give my reward!

Attachment 132866
    Attachment 132867
    Attachment 132868
    Attachment 132869
    Attachment 132870
    Attachment 132871

Addicted
    it could never be so as there are only two bars to fill, have you contacted support if the translations is wrong you have a point though

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about this. Please contact our support through the ? in the game or through this link https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1 and they will be able to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    it could never be so as there are only two bars to fill, have you contacted support if the translations is wrong you have a point though
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about this. Please contact our support through the ? in the game or through this link https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1 and they will be able to investigate.
    Thanks friend i contact nordeus support

Did you see the answer?
    the grievance is not resolved is this my problem?

New event special sponsor turkish translate mistake !!-screenshot_2020-04-14-15-56-10-552_com.android.email.jpg