Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: Bug Especial Sponsor

Bug Especial Sponsor

Hello! I do have a problem with on task of the Especial sponsor Event. The one that is scoring with football players younger than 20 years.
    This morning I played a match where I scored 7 goals, 5 of them with 19 years old players. And in the task only count 1...
    Thanks in Advance

I have won all my matches so far this season including association matches but the item in my task list ‘Win any 5 matches in a row’ is stuck at 3. It has stopped registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy27 View Post
    Hello! I do have a problem with on task of the Especial sponsor Event. The one that is scoring with football players younger than 20 years.
    This morning I played a match where I scored 7 goals, 5 of them with 19 years old players. And in the task only count 1...
    Thanks in Advance
    Was it a league game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I have won all my matches so far this season including association matches but the item in my task list ‘Win any 5 matches in a row’ is stuck at 3. It has stopped registering.
    3 means you won 15 matches. To get 5 you gotta win 10 more matches.

Quote Originally Posted by 23pstar View Post
    3 means you won 15 matches. To get 5 you gotta win 10 more matches.

I don't get what you are saying. The task is to win any 5 matches in a row. How does that equate to winning another 10 more if I had 15 wins?

I have 18 official match wins and 4 association match wins and a couple of friendly match wins as well. But none of that should be relevant as it is a simple win 5 matches in a row.

My mistake. It works. I might have mixed it up with another task. All good now
    23pstar likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy27 View Post
    Thanks in Advance
    Its only on league games