Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: iOS app became ugly-looking too

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Just another screenshot. Looks super ugly on iOS. Please equalize your font sizes and release another version asap.

Attachment 132906
    Yes! Some fonts are bigger than what they are supposed to be, and some fonts are too small! It’s really painful to read the rules of King of Champions event because it’s too small, for example.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Yes! Some fonts are bigger than what they are supposed to be, and some fonts are too small! It’s really painful to read the rules of King of Champions event because it’s too small, for example.
    What do you mean? Do you call this too smal?

iOS app became ugly-looking too-556c8b44-7e09-4b04-83bf-a07c0be6540b.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    What do you mean? Do you call this too smal?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	556C8B44-7E09-4B04-83BF-A07C0BE6540B.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	132920
    Well, I call THIS so small:
    iOS app became ugly-looking too-f08e6897-9913-4521-a632-96a365af58e8.jpg

I think only certain iphone and ipads have this issue, not all of them. In your case, they look maybe larger than they should be.

Addicted
    Well, I call THIS so small:

Name:	F08E6897-9913-4521-A632-96A365AF58E8.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	132922

I think only certain iphone and ipads have this issue, not all of them. In your case, they look maybe larger than they should be.
    Wow, they really have a problem with this app.

For my font size: I like it just a little bit larger, so that two words are visible at the same time...

I play this on my iPad and the latest update has completely ruined the design. It’s horrible! Please fix.

The same issue as others, use an Ipad, but would like to add following issues-

When adjusting player position it is inaccurate when I drag and move. Problem moving players up the pitch but the problem is horrible when moving side to side, towards the wings.

Please fix/provide solution.

Addicted
    Is there going to be any fix for this?

When the display was changed (and became this bad), I thought they were trying to fix another visual bug but appearantly they weren’t:
    iOS app became ugly-looking too-2651d399-cd5b-4528-9b10-a2b9da1747ab.jpg

This green area expanding has been already bothering me for months, now they messed up with the display of the whole game. This is very frustrating, is Nordeus working on this I wonder?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Is there going to be any fix for this?

When the display was changed (and became this bad), I thought they were trying to fix another visual bug but appearantly they weren’t:

Name:	2651D399-CD5B-4528-9B10-A2B9DA1747AB.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	132951

This green area expanding has been already bothering me for months, now they messed up with the display of the whole game. This is very frustrating, is Nordeus working on this I wonder?
    It is, but we have been unfortunately unable to reproduce it as of yet. This is on the most recent version? Is this happening when you switch back and forth between different sections of LM?

Thank you for any further info,

SausyFC

Horrible sizing and font issues all over the place. Some stuff is double or triple size, while other stuff maintain their original sizes, which induces nausea after a few minutes of trying to manage your team. How could your QA release this untested mess? Seen on iPad Pro 11” running 13.3.1

iOS app became ugly-looking too-img_8104.jpg

iOS app became ugly-looking too-img_8109.jpg

iOS app became ugly-looking too-img_8111.jpg
    Last edited by Jernet; 04-16-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    It is, but we have been unfortunately unable to reproduce it as of yet. This is on the most recent version? Is this happening when you switch back and forth between different sections of LM?

Thank you for any further info,

SausyFC
    The overall font size differences and ugly spacing in the display came with the latest update.

But the expanding green area on live match has been around for more than two months, see the original thread: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ghts-page.html

As @Jernet wrote, I don’t think Nordeus tested this “new” font sizing with certain screen sizes.
    Jernet likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast