Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: iOS app became ugly-looking too

Yes I have this and I thought it was my ipad settings. I tried to change it there. It’s fine on my phone but the menu displays are way too large on IPad and I can’t even move my players properly. Fix it!

Tried playing on iPhone SE with iOS 13.3.1. Found a few minor issues with too much space around some texts, notably in home page’s Previous Competition Match section, but it was nowhere, nowhere near as horrible as on the iPad. On the iPad, it’s a real game killer that must be fixed very quickly.

Damn!!! Just lost a match to a bug in the latest, mal-sized, ugly-looking T11 version: Was unable to move subsitute player from substituted player’s position, resulting in ST being locked to play in MC position with a triangle warning. I noticed that several other managers have reported similar issues with having difficulties changing players’ positions on the field. Why must we, many of us paying customers, put up with such crap, just because Nordeus’ QA people are not up to their jobs? Again seen on iPad Pro 11” running iOS 13.3.1. Now fix your stuff!!!
    Last edited by Jernet; 04-18-2020 at 05:44 AM.

Famous
    Nordeus plus Apple equals a rubbish product.

Impossible to position players in squad screen.

Have to switch to an Android device with a screen 5 times smaller than the iPad to set my formation.

Another crap update brought to us by halfwits.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    With the latest update of the game (version 9.7.4), the way the game looks terrible. Most things are top small, pages are out of proportion, and it really, seriously hurting my eyes when I look at the screen. With that visuals , it will be impossible to play the game and I will have to unwillingly stop playing. Because it hurts, it’s not just ugly, it really hurts,
    I am using iOS as well, and the graphics are out of proportion, also something else I noticed is that it is hard to move the players to where you want them to go on the formation screen.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Hey everyone, we're slowing rolling out a new version with changes to navigation size. If the update has not reached your Store yet, please keep checking back. Thanks once again for all of the reports.

Addicted
    Hi Sausy,

I updated the app a a little before your announcement but so far nothing has changed in the way things are displayed. Should we wait longer?

Addicted
    I just checked before and after the update. Nothing has changed.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone, we're slowing rolling out a new version with changes to navigation size. If the update has not reached your Store yet, please keep checking back. Thanks once again for all of the reports.
    The update fixed my issues on Ipad. The font sizes are now proportional and I can move my players where I wish.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Boanerges View Post
    The update fixed my issues on Ipad. The font sizes are now proportional and I can move my players where I wish.
    So, it looks like the update was aimed at ipad only?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast