Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By julien12

Thread: Can’t sell players through negotiations

Can’t sell players through negotiations

Before I sold players through negotiations but since last 20-25 seasons I can’t sell players through negotiations though I meet all the criteria.
    Last edited by prabin-pp; 04-20-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Famous
    You need to think about who will buy players through negotiations.

When you realise that only "tankers" will not see players lose 20% in a weeks time, then you'll realise how few managers are interested in using the negotiation feature anymore.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You need to think about who will buy players through negotiations.

When you realise that only "tankers" will not see players lose 20% in a weeks time, then you'll realise how few managers are interested in using the negotiation feature anymore.
    Very good point about the 20% loss in quality. This point deserves to be often repeated until we can get negotiations moved to the first week of the season, not the last.

That said, this still does not explain why some managers make ridiculously low-ball offers. A manager, one level lower, has placed a 0 token offer on an 18yo, 79% player of mine. So he sees the player as 99% - and even next season, when the player is 19yo and 79% to him - he would be the highest quality player on his team (i checked and currently his highest player is a 21yo, 71% ST). If the guy is a tanker, then the player will remain at 99% (for him). When would this guy ever expect to get a 99% player for 0 tokens? And this is not the only 0 token offer I have received. It would seem to me that especially the tankers would make sensible bids as they will not lose player quality and even a 4T offer to me is only 14T overall which is far less than you would usually have to bid to win a 19yo, 99% player through the auction system.
    Altiplano likes this.