Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Train bonuses

Addicted

Train bonuses

when you ppl think of fixing those 4% player train bonuses??? those ignoring of that issue are totaly dissrespecfull for us, in last 10ish days spended 40 greens just to rest starters becouse their bonus are 6% even i train them to 10 every day and in the morning they are just a bit over 8 after training with 2x bonuses, need 5 trainings to get them to 10 again if i am lucky and have 5 times 2x bonus avaliable
    really??
    you allready ruined negotiations, recomended players and other things now this? is this another patetic attempt to force us to spend more money in this game? if you not aware of it, this works this way - must give something to get sonething
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    no comments? nice, that much about customer support

Addicted
    can anything in this game work normaly??? why 2x bonus dont work for TP bonus?
    Watching videos dont affect on that anymore or what?

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    can anything in this game work normaly??? why 2x bonus dont work for TP bonus?
    Watching videos dont affect on that anymore or what?
    Calm down bud, it's not about that, you need to have a correct combination and sufficient number of players to have quality bonuses and focus more on building the team moral and a formation that would be strong offensively as well as defensively

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    no comments? nice, that much about customer support
    moderators and admin are like ghosts these days on the forum. they hide when we have issues. they get tokens from nordeus and very inactive. never used to be that way

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    moderators and admin are like ghosts these days on the forum. they hide when we have issues. they get tokens from nordeus and very inactive. never used to be that way
    No offense but moderators probably don’t get enough. Emblems and jerseys and 100 plus tokens per month for a ****load of work. Especially so during a time when most of us are getting paid to just stay home and play games.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiproy View Post
    Calm down bud, it's not about that, you need to have a correct combination and sufficient number of players to have quality bonuses and focus more on building the team moral and a formation that would be strong offensively as well as defensively
    man, i train my team for 37 seasons, i know how to set it, but after update app 10 days ago problem with TP bonuses shows every day, it drops to 6 or need too many trains to get to 10, and just to clear it, i dont think about 4 main team bonuses, it is about personal bonuses every player get for trainings

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    No offense but moderators probably don’t get enough. Emblems and jerseys and 100 plus tokens per month for a ****load of work. Especially so during a time when most of us are getting paid to just stay home and play games.
    no offence but they shouldn't have accepted in the first place then. they reply only to simple issues but when there are bugs they hide ! they should leave and let others do the job instead if they don't like it. plain simple

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    no offence but they shouldn't have accepted in the first place then. they reply only to simple issues but when there are bugs they hide ! they should leave and let others do the job instead if they don't like it. plain simple
    None taken. I get what you mean. Might want to also let them know on FB. I know The Prof and The Wolf are very active there. Top Eleven Global and Elite i think.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    None taken. I get what you mean. Might want to also let them know on FB. I know The Prof and The Wolf are very active there. Top Eleven Global and Elite i think.
    i have my own fb contacts thank you. it makes having a forum a waste of time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast