Thread: Fix bug

Addicted

Fix bug

I have the UCL final and the game is full of errors, fix dannnnnnn
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    I have the UCL final and the game is full of errors, fix dannnnnnn
    top 11 is infested with bugs all over the place today.

crashing all day
    2nd game in asso started 14 minutes late and when it did start, i couldn't apply the bonus or even make subs or change formation.
    friends games not kicking off on time (average 4 minutes later) and you have to reboot just the get the ball bouncing so you can join the game.
    atleast 2 dozen times the app wouldn't load either.

the other asso semi final has just kicked off and i now see that their 2nd game and 4th game hasn't started either but all the other games have.

fix these damn bugs please
    Sillybq and StarlingCF like this.

In addition. Since I reported the Super Cup timing issue. My phone has been alerting me that support has responded but it doesn't seem so when I log in to check. I have turned off the notifications entirely now. It still beeps and vibrates constantly while I am in the game that support has responded which again is total bs.
    minamino likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    In addition. Since I reported the Super Cup timing issue. My phone has been alerting me that support has responded but it doesn't seem so when I log in to check. I have turned off the notifications entirely now. It still beeps and vibrates constantly while I am in the game that support has responded which again is total bs.
    yeah, it happened to me as well, i was get a messege but answer was we cant work on it now look in FAQ or forum for help of course on forum no one qualified to answer and no response, bcs probably bug that dont count 2x tp bonuses on training is welcomed bug that drain players greens