Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Lyricalray
  • 1 Post By Lian
  • 1 Post By Max

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Appearance after Latest Update

Appearance after Latest Update

Since my last update last night, the appearance of the game has changed and somehow it's something I do not like.

After the update, everything on the game looks smaller except for the names of teams on the next fixture on the main menu. I really do not like it and I wish this could be corrected to make it normal. Kinda make the game look ugly and now I am blaming myself for update the app.

I attached pictures below for your kind attention.

Hoping to see a corrected version soon. Thanking you in anticipation.

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lyricalray; 04-25-2020 at 06:43 AM.
    FINO ALLA FINE and Sinany03 like this.

Addicted
    The update supposed to fix this issue: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...oking-too.html

But apparently, they managed to mess others

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Since my last update last night, the appearance of the game has changed and somehow it's something I do not like.

After the update, everything on the game looks smaller except for the names of teams on the next fixture on the main menu. I really do not like it and I wish this could be corrected to make it normal. Kinda make the game look ugly and now I am blaming myself for update the app.

I attached pictures below for your kind attention.

Hoping to see a corrected version soon. Thanking you in anticipation.

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Hi,

Really sorry to hear about this. Can you tell me on which device you've been playing? I'll forward all the info to the team.
    Lyricalray likes this.

Addicted
    i play on samsung a6, same thing

Btw when it be fixed that 2x bonuses on training to TP percentage dont actualy double it

Dropped overall team ratings.

Guys after the end of the latest season the game dropped my team by 20% overall fron 96% to 76% why is that happened??
    Last season i won the Ch.L and i came second in championship.
    Any help and what can i do.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    Guys after the end of the latest season the game dropped my team by 20% overall fron 96% to 76% why is that happened??
    Last season i won the Ch.L and i came second in championship.
    Any help and what can i do.
    That happens to everyone at the start of the season, it is trying to show realism in the game, the best player on a certain level may not be the best on the level after, that is not the main reason, that is top eleven’s explanation for it anyway.

For me.and for everybody else, without the quality drop, it would cause teams to become way too overpowered, which would defeat the purpose of auctions and all areas where you can buy players.
    Last edited by Max; 04-26-2020 at 02:07 PM.
    Lyricalray likes this.