Thread: Top Eleven (Nordeus) - Cheating

Top Eleven (Nordeus) - Cheating

Hi, Top Eleven.
    Your latest innovation is more than ridiculous. Don't you make enough money to lamb for more money? And on top of that, you also put in a donation.
    A long time ago, you added bots to your servers to supplement the leagues.These bots you added were hollow and harmless. For two seasons, you have added bots of 160% to 175% quality in spender servers. One spender on average starts the season from 120% to 150% quality. The bots you added start the season with qualities ranging from 150% to 175%. Do you think this is right for your users? Currently, there are two high quality bots in Level 5 and Level 6 managers. These bots screw up the normal players who fill your mouths with money. Do you think that's right? You are funny. I used to tell you the following: "Sometimes when you become greedy, you lose a lot more than you made before." This will happen soon if you continue this way.

P.S: The season cup started with the following managers:
    130% - 140% Quality - 11 Managers
    140% - 150% Quality - 6 Managers
    150% Quality - 3 Managers
    160% Quality - 3 Managers
    170% Qiality - 1 Manager

This is the start of the season
    Why do you think that by adding bots with + 165% quality, spenders will spend more? It's more possible for them to give up this ridiculous manipulation game.

Addicted
    So you got 24 managers in your cup? Unrealistic story. Every cup starts with 64 teams.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 04-28-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    So you got 24 managers in your cup? Unrealistic story. Every cup starts with 64 teams.
    He said Cup, still sure that are +1 level teams if thats the case.
    Then we should know what does he mean with bots, becuase I guess here there's a personal interpretation, as this didn't happen to any other manager.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    He said Cup, still sure that are +1 level teams if thats the case.
    Then we should know what does he mean with bots, becuase I guess here there's a personal interpretation, as this didn't happen to any other manager.
    From what I understand.. Maybe he means tankers.. Who have much higher stars.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    From what I understand.. Maybe he means tankers.. Who have much higher stars.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    So tankers should not be allowed to play in the cup? Interesting idea...

Next step is that they are not allowed to play the league either. That would solve much of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    So tankers should not be allowed to play in the cup? Interesting idea...

Next step is that they are not allowed to play the league either. That would solve much of the problem.
    I guess he promoted +100% AvQ so went to a +1 cup with L6 tankers that belong to his same level...

I write members in cup who have over 130% team quality. This is so simple.
    I know very good what is a tankers. This two managers from 5 and 6 manager level is a so different than tankers. They are not tankers. They are not spenders. 50% of their matches is inactive. Who spender or Tanker go to miss to watch his final on Champions League and a lot of his matches. This manager with 174.3 team quality come from small manager level and he level up last season. In 4 manager level hi was with 190+ Team Quality. This managers is not spenders or tankers. At the moment i'm in 5 manager level. I lose my acc with 90+ manager level. What the **** is it ? This is 100% top eleven bots. Maybe they try this in small manager levels. Don't worry they go to put more bots in biggest manager levels and you go to believe me.

Papi, Papi, i'm not crying. I start my season with 151% Team Quality without tanking. I'm just saying how they'll **** you.
    Last edited by PROBG; 04-29-2020 at 02:47 PM.