Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: game won't charge since launch of KIngs Challenge Final

After many problems I managed to get a challenge match, but then T11 crashed 3/4 into the challenge match, and when it came up again, the entire challenge had gone ... Either deliberately removed to prevent further embarrasment or due to an error, who knows ...? In the meantime, time passes and we’ll need to spend more tokens in order to get enough challenge matches to get a good position. Not excactly good from a manager’s perspective ... My verdict: crap.
    Last edited by Jernet; 05-01-2020 at 07:08 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    We're temporarily removing the event in-game while we're working on the fix. Will update the thread as soon as we have more info.

Locking this temporarily. Thank you for the reports and patience while we get the event back up and running.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Hi again everyone,

The event should be up and accessible for everyone. Thanks once again for the reporting and for your patience while we sorted it.

Good luck in the Challenge,

SausyFC

@SausyFC: You’re always in the firing line when sh*t hits the fan, and you deal with it incredibly well. ‘Professionally’ and ‘tactfully’ are the words that spring to mind. Hardly your fault (hopefully ...) that problems occur again and again (and then again and again and again ...), so, as a T11 spokesperson, you’re a great help to us managers, and you really have my sincere respect.

On topic: In all fairness, I managed to squeeze a second challenge match out of T11 after restarting my device. I won that match 4-0, and two of my goals were even scored during the live match. Where my two other goals came from, I don’t know, but I’m happy with the victory nonetheless.
    However, right after the match, the challenge disappeared again, so at the time of writing this I don’t know if I actually can be sure of getting two trophies for having won two matches. Hope so, otherwise you can be sure that you’ll hear from this angry, mad manager again ...

Update: Looks like things could be working now. Game loads, challenge is back, no delays anymore, and I even have my two trophies, and the in-challenge timing seems to be correct, too.
    Well fixed, T11 (don’t get me wrong, I still think you’re a bunch of no-goods, who don’t test your stuff properly, but you *can* actually respond really quickly when there’s a demand, and that’s an appeasing factor, I guess - so, well, thanks ...!).

Bugs, bugs, no cup match and I have a draw with a much weaker opponent 1: 1 (in the first match 7: 1). Please let me play this match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12