Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: won my auction but got no player

I doubt it as he had a bugged connection during the auction, he didn't win the player it froze while he was the winning bid.

Just happened to me a few minutes ago. Bid a player. Then Wait. And then i WON. but did not get the player at all. Token is gone. Money is gone as well. What the hell is this??

sid
    yup//....same thing is happening to me .....everytime i log in the screen shos that i have won the player and its great news and stuff....but he is not there in my team....and i lost a token...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Ok, if you havent already, synch the clock on your computer. If your clock doesnt match server's it can delay transactions.

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html

If a player is scheduled in a match there is also a possibility of delay.

If you haven't received the player more than a few hours after winning him, for sure it is a glitch to be dealt with by Nordeus Support

same as sid and nov666, although it doesn't appear my money is missing, the tokens are.

As you can see, he's not on my roster. So somethings going on. Have checked my settings, restarted browser, cleared cache, and time is good. Also will note I keep getting message that closed auctions are "now up for auction" in the little popup that tells you that when you watching certain players.

EDIT:
    OK! Nix all that, on reset just now after clearing cache out a little longer, all the auctions I was watching (mine that I won ended 30 mins ago) showed they went into the next round... some of these auctions were up to 50+ min ago (All at the same time and all had were counting down @34sec of the 1min 1st round, I have a feeling I coulda snagged any one of the 6 auctions I was watching other then mine). But I've got my guy and money/tokens are proper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails won my auction but got no player-didiwinorno_zpsbef9c4a3.gif  
    Last edited by Charles Kelly; 05-07-2014 at 03:28 AM. Reason: additional info
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Auction problems are usually the synch thing. The next worst is connection problems.

It is always good to clear cookies, data & cache before playing the game. I have my browsers do it upon exit to make it easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12