Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems in Friendly Championship

Addicted

Problems in Friendly Championship

I have figured it out. Ticket price section in friendly champ. is not properly adjusted. My ticket price is set as low as possible at friendly matches, but i played first match with 0 attendance at home.

I want to ask where is the top scorer table for this event ? Is it possible to add it ? Thanks.

* Zero attendance for home teams (fixed)
    * Top scorer leaderboard table missing
    * Putting cap on amount of playable matches per day(4) have difficulty in finding suitable opponent for friendly matches. (fixed)
    * Lack of edit time pen for home matches.
    * Card suspension system is not working atm.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-09-2021 at 05:21 AM.

I noticed all matches have zero attendance for the home team. Wonder if this was intended?

I would like to have the option to change home match timing as well if possible.

And also allow us to play friendlies. I keep getting the message that my opponent has 4 matches in the next 24 hours. All my friends are playing in the friendlies champ and it looks like none have been knocked out of CL and Cup so naturally everyone plays 4 matches everyday. This kind of sucks for me as I have not completed the task for friendlies yet.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I noticed all matches have zero attendance for the home team. Wonder if this was intended?

I would like to have the option to change home match timing as well if possible.

And also allow us to play friendlies. I keep getting the message that my opponent has 4 matches in the next 24 hours. All my friends are playing in the friendlies champ and it looks like none have been knocked out of CL and Cup so naturally everyone plays 4 matches everyday. This kind of sucks for me as I have not completed the task for friendlies yet.
    Good feedback from you. I'll add yours on top post.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Any news on this one? Since the friendly championship has started, I can no longer complete the task “Win 2 Association friendly matches” of the Special Sponsor event. When planning an association friendly match, I get the message “The Football Association cannot process your request as there are no available slots for this match.”.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Any news on this one? Since the friendly championship has started, I can no longer complete the task “Win 2 Association friendly matches” of the Special Sponsor event. When planning an association friendly match, I get the message “The Football Association cannot process your request as there are no available slots for this match.”.
    I doubt they can fix this in time. Better to add more friends and look for one that can play a friendly. I added quite a number today and found some i can play friendlies with.

Association friendlies are much easier to play as there are many abandoned teams in associations and we do not need to be friends to arrange a friendly. Am sure these abandoned teams do not have 4 games a day.

My plan really backfired this season. Intended to clear all friendly tasks at one go but ended with additional stress.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-12-2020 at 11:06 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Thank you all for the feedback regarding Friendly Championships. I'll forward it to the team. Keep it coming as we're looking into ways of improving it.

And regarding the thing with friendly matches, we're looking into it at the moment. I will let you know as soon as we have more info.
    Sillybq likes this.

Banned
    Lian... I just won a match 6-0 and 10 OF MY 11 STARTERS LOST A MORALE ARROW. THIS IS ASININE AND COMPLETE BS AND UNREALISTIC. The only player who didn’t was on fire morale. 8 OF THOSE 10 PLAYERS HAD A GAME RATING OF 8 OR MORE.

As a coach IRL I know that winning games DOES NOT DECREASE PLAYER MORALE. Can you please explain the miniscule IQ thinking behind this? AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THE PATHETIC TYPICAL LAME SUPPORTBOT MORONIC CUT-AND-PASTE EXPLANATION ABOUT IN GAME BAD TACKLES AND MISSED SHOTS REDUCE MORALE EVEN IF YOUR TEAM IS WINNING MATCHES.

Even if you said that it’s just a way to make players watch ads and buy boosts, that would at least show that you have the integrity to give an honest answer, instead of the typically patronizing response I get from your robot support “person.”

Thank you.

Dreamer
    never mind i have edited my comment

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you all for the feedback regarding Friendly Championships. I'll forward it to the team. Keep it coming as we're looking into ways of improving it.

And regarding the thing with friendly matches, we're looking into it at the moment. I will let you know as soon as we have more info.
    Hi Lian, i've just recognised new bug here. Rules say that card suspensions will apply in the champ. But i was able to play with my player who got red card in the previous match.

Addicted
    Hi, is it still not resolved yet?

Problems in Friendly Championship-psx_20210609_070921.jpg

Problems in Friendly Championship-20210609_070725.jpg
    Next match in FC:
    Problems in Friendly Championship-psx_20210609_070932.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-09-2021 at 05:13 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast