Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Easy League Bug

Rookie

Post Easy League Bug

Hi everyone,

This guy using some kind of bug to find an easy legue. His top11 players are very very strong and he has 5 very very bad player(others substitutes are bad too)..
    His team quality is 121.2 now and highest competitors are 76.5 / 80.4 / 59.7
    On the last day of the league, he sold his player except 11 best players and some worst players, and showed his average quality low. This guy always using that bug and getting place in easy league. His opponents cannot score even 1 goal in whole league.
    I am not in the same league but this is very annoying for those in the same league and tournament. You have to do something to prevent this..

Adds-Photos:
    1-2-3-4: Last season
    5-6-7: Now
    8-9-10: His opponents(2-3-4th in the league)
    11: His general statistics(Evidence that he uses that bug not only this season but constantly.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Easy League Bug-2.jpg   Easy League Bug-1.jpg   Easy League Bug-4.jpg   Easy League Bug-3.jpg   Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_17-35-13.jpg  

Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_18-09-06.jpg   Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_18-09-22.jpg   Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_17-36-51.png   Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_17-37-03.png   Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_17-37-15.png  

Easy League Bug-chrome_2020-05-28_17-37-32.jpg  

Addicted
    Thank you for your concern but my tactics is not your problem.
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    Is not bug.
    Stay you hours and train your players, buy good players, play friendly, receives free green pack, all day, put real money in game, and beat him, you have this chance but you choose to complain

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by snakkke View Post
    Thank you for your concern but my tactics is not your problem.
    This is not fair. Your team's quality 40% more than others in league. In addition, all of your players have special training. Do you really enjoy?
    If you really trust yourself, you could afford to play with opponents of your quality.
    Last edited by Mete Demirel; 05-28-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Is not bug.
    Stay you hours and train your players, buy good players, play friendly, receives free green pack, all day, put real money in game, and beat him, you have this chance but you choose to complain
    I already do most of them and spend hours on the game. But this is not fair..
    I know this guy is your friend and you want to protect him, but you should think a little logically and empathize

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mete Demirel View Post
    This is not fair. Your team's quality 40% more than others in league. In addition, all of your players have special training. Do you really enjoy?
    If you really trust yourself, you could afford to play with opponents of your quality.
    I train my players how I can and most important how I want. I don't have to give explanation by this. The difference is I spent more resources then others. So I don't see what the problem is if I respect the game rules

Addicted
    I know this guy is your friend and you want to protect him, but you should think a little logically and empathize
    We are not friends and I don't need protection. As long I am not doing something illegal you should watch your team and your business

Addicted
    By the way probably I will train more my players or I will buy new one. In 2 days I can be at 130%. So get ready to make me another reclamation. Thank you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by snakkke View Post
    By the way probably I will train more my players or I will buy new one. In 2 days I can be at 130%. So get ready to make me another reclamation. Thank you
    I know you are working and struggling, I didn't say otherwise. But don't deny that you use bug(nordeus's fault) to match easy opponents.

Good luck in the FAİR league then...

Addicted
    Not friends but 50% from this game have same tactics...So?
    Work hard in training. End of stroy )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast