Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Purchased Player MIssing from Squad

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    well, I got my tokens taken also ...
    Yeah now me too. Tokens taken but player not given. Big time con job by Nordeus - daylight robbery!

Addicted
    Calm down before jumping into conclusions. I'm sure Nordeus will fix it. They won't resort to taking your tokens just like that. Get in touch with them. Everytime I've contacted them with an issue, they've resolved it instantly. I have but great customer service experience with them.

Rookie
    I bet they don't have bugs when it comes to take the money.
    Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Calm down before jumping into conclusions. I'm sure Nordeus will fix it. They won't resort to taking your tokens just like that. Get in touch with them.
    Got in touch, and I have to wait 48 hours for a response.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    Got in touch, and I have to wait 48 hours for a response.
    Yes, that's normally how it works. It's 48h maximum. If they're experiencing bugs it may take some time. If not, I'm sure they'll get in touch shortly.

Rookie
    Yup i reported too. Waiting 48hours.

I had a bad experience with CS last season for the Sponsor Event task. I had a player who gained a star/level, but it wasn't added into the task count. Contacted support team, but they took 5 days to respond, and by the time they understood the problem, the event had ended. They offered me 3 morale boosters as compensation, which i declined out of frustration. (anyhooo...i completed the task by pumping greens to another player)

Addicted
    Purchased another player without any problems. Seems as if only some managers are experiencing this bug.

Apprentice
    Good for you, they gave you 3 morales. I got issues with completing the Special Sponsor, they didn't record my goals and they didn't add my win for a day. I complained and they responded after the event was over. They offered me nothing but apologies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12