Thread: Game disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played

Game disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played

The game lost connection one minute before kick off in a match I should easily have won. It took my a whole 60 seconds to reload the app and in that time apparently my entire match had been played and I'd lost however it never actually kicked off. It jumped straight from the build up to the match being complete. There is absolutely no way I would ever have lost that match so I have no idea what has just gone on. I request that the match be replayed due to this game breaking bug. It prevented me and 3 others watching the game and no match ever actually happened. It's like a result was just randomly decided because the game didnt happen.

update: no game is watchable at all for me now. can't even schedule a friendly against someone and they can't schedule one against me
    Last edited by Georgeborn11; 05-28-2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: update

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeborn11 View Post
    The game lost connection one minute before kick off in a match I should easily have won. It took my a whole 60 seconds to reload the app and in that time apparently my entire match had been played and I'd lost however it never actually kicked off. It jumped straight from the build up to the match being complete. There is absolutely no way I would ever have lost that match so I have no idea what has just gone on. I request that the match be replayed due to this game breaking bug. It prevented me and 3 others watching the game and no match ever actually happened. It's like a result was just randomly decided because the game didnt happen.

update: no game is watchable at all for me now. can't even schedule a friendly against someone and they can't schedule one against me
    lol.. old news and you want it replayed ? lmao you're in dreamland. won't happen. welcome to top 11

i'm now more concerned that I can now no longer watch any of my matches

also have appropriate evidence to prove the fixture glitched outGame disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played-screenshot_20200528-175225_top-eleven.jpgGame disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played-screenshot_20200528-175219_top-eleven.jpgGame disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played-screenshot_20200528-165556_top-eleven.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Game disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played-screenshot_20200528-175225_top-eleven.jpg   Game disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played-screenshot_20200528-175219_top-eleven.jpg   Game disconnected me before kick off and the match was never played-screenshot_20200528-165556_top-eleven.jpg  

Addicted
    There are 3 separate threads about this problem, not including the ones that are previously merged, but still no fix or explanation from Nordeus.

I have also experience this, I lost a match that didn’t even start, no match report available, and it’s not recorded in season stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    There are 3 separate threads about this problem, not including the ones that are previously merged, but still no fix or explanation from Nordeus.

I have also experience this, I lost a match that didn’t even start, no match report available, and it’s not recorded in season stats.
    I cant even play a friendly at the moment. Every single one of my matches is affected by this