Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Notifications iPhone

Notifications iPhone

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help me at all.

I have been receiving notifications for Top Eleven on my phone for a while now, and all of a sudden the one just as the game is starting has stopped showing.

I receive the 15 minute warning one, but then forget to go on 15 minutes later, and I am missing loads of games because of it.

Am I missing something simple? Have changed notification settings on my phone, and deleted the app and reinstalled and still the same issue.

Thanks in advance

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi GME320,

Thanks for this, and welcome to the forum. I have seen this myself also; I reported to the team, I will let you know when I hear more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

SausyFC

Addicted
    I have also been experiencing this, did not bother to write here hopefully they will fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi GME320,

Thanks for this, and welcome to the forum. I have seen this myself also; I reported to the team, I will let you know when I hear more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

SausyFC
    Any updates as yet?

I've been having the same problem since the end of last season, a fix is needed please

Addicted
    I also experience this. And the friendly championship games do not have any notification at all.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hello all, Unfortunately I don't have an update regarding notifications yet. Will come back with one as soon as I do.

Best,

SausyFC

It’s a nightmare, I’m dropping points in so many games because I’m missing them. Needs sorting ASAP!

The same problem......

Thumbs up And...

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello all, Unfortunately I don't have an update regarding notifications yet. Will come back with one as soon as I do.

Best,

SausyFC
    It's been going on since last season, it is at least two weeks since being logged, a week since you were last prompted and STILL nothing - if it helps I'm using iPhone SE1. I've missed my daily sponsor reward target as I've missed that many matches and as I've been placed in a league that is stupidly difficult (closest team to me is a full 11% stronger and the league leaders are 28% stronger) my only chance of getting anything out of games is to attend fixtures and manage tactics ... not playing games and unwinnable mismatches is not making me want to play much longer. Sort it please and SOON

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast