Thread: Game will not load

Rookie

Game will not load

Wonderful!!!!! The game will not load on any platform - PC, IOS or Android - yet another bloody fault. Penalised by the stupid 24 hour training and now the game will not load which puts the timings further out. Can't complain to Customer Services now either - not that they help or reply to anything these days.

I have been trying to play since 05:15hrs my time.

Continual message: "There was an error connecting to the server. Please check again later,"
    Last edited by Woodentop; 06-27-2020 at 04:44 AM.

Same

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Rookie
    Why do we play this game that Nordeus take no interest in or should I say do not resolve the many issues / faults.

Idk what caused this error. I've missed a league and an asso match. Hopefully they're aware of this and able to fix it soon

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Rookie
    They don't care about issues or it certainly seems that way. Missed training, missed games and the 24 hour training timing issues just gets worse.

I have to go to work soon - so won't be able to do anything with my team. Again, this stupid 24 hour training rule just kills the game (it never works to an exact 24 hours - just gets later every day). I will now miss today's training, which means my team will be 6% overall tomorrow - thanks again Nordeus.

* Not able to collect the daily reward boosters now either.
    Last edited by Woodentop; 06-27-2020 at 05:02 AM.