Thread: A bug in the game?

A bug in the game?

Hello,

I've played a match today with a "better" (by stats) team than my opponent.
    I was the host and because i wa watching the match and not my opponent, i received à +13% of possession of the ball.
    I scored at the seconde minute but after that, the game totally inversed and my opponent get 80% of possession (cf game report below)

How is that possible? what can i do to reclame a rematch?

Thanks for your answers.

A bug in the game?-sans-titre.jpg

EDIT: i've just watch a match with the same problem.
    If you go to the "supporter" tab, you can see the reel leader of the game through the color bar and for that match you can see that the host must leads...

A bug in the game?-sans-titre2.jpg
    Last edited by Gregory Vandenelsken; 05-12-2013 at 09:54 PM.

I've won a player on transfers list.. as the first round finished, i was the only one bidding and won the player and it froze at 00:00 saying qualified as leader, but i dont got the player.. ?! someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Vandenelsken View Post
    Hello,

I've played a match today with a "better" (by stats) team than my opponent.
    I was the host and because i wa watching the match and not my opponent, i received à +13% of possession of the ball.
    I scored at the seconde minute but after that, the game totally inversed and my opponent get 80% of possession (cf game report below)

How is that possible? what can i do to reclame a rematch?

Thanks for your answers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	6463

EDIT: i've just watch a match with the same problem.
    If you go to the "supporter" tab, you can see the reel leader of the game through the color bar and for that match you can see that the host must leads...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	6464
    You are using an illegal formation, so your opponent is awarded 80% posseion rate. You need to have CM.

What is illegal?
    if you mean a player appearing with a warning on him, i can confirm that was not the case.
    For the MC i have two of them in my formation (the second screen is from a match i've seen, not my team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Vandenelsken View Post
    What is illegal?
    if you mean a player appearing with a warning on him, i can confirm that was not the case.
    For the MC i have two of them in my formation (the second screen is from a match i've seen, not my team)
    Well in that case in the second screen MANU FC is playing an illegal formation which is why he only has 20% possesion. Please post your formation for your match.

After many researches, i understand what you mean and yes i had an "illegal" formation...
    Thanks for your answers.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    To avoid this things, use at least 3 defenders (dosen't metter their possition), 1 mc + 1/2 more midfielders and at least 1 striker.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i have the same problem and i didn't understand what's "illegal" mean' and i'm loosing games beacuse that problem

Dont waste money here....

It seems all administrator are offline..... they take several days to call an attendance for the players, or may be never done it!!!!..... if you wait for any response from nordeus, i will lend you my grandmother chair, to wait their response..... it seems they are to busy.....lol..... the game have a lot of bugs, i think is a beta game.... nobody explain nothing..... all here is unorganized...... !!!