Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: “No Internet Connection”

“No Internet Connection”

I am unable to open the Top Eleven application and the notification that pops up is titled “No Internet”. This has never happened before and I haven’t been able to access my squad for over 48 hours. I’ve tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app. I’ve tried changing and restarting my WiFi connection. I’ve tried deleting my cookies and data cache on my browsers. Nothing seems to work and I’m annoyed. Might just delete the app, but I’ve paid a decent amount of money to improve my squad and entertained this pay-to-play model. Can anyone help?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi jrh702,

Sorry to hear about this. Can you please provide more details about your device? We will be able to check further based on that info.

SausyFC

Hello,
    I have an iPhoneX. The phone software is up to date. What information do you need to assist with this problem?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jrh702 View Post
    Hello,
    I have an iPhoneX. The phone software is up to date. What information do you need to assist with this problem?
    Thanks for this. Can you please confirm this is also occurring on mobile network connection? Does Top Eleven have permission to use mobile data in Settings?

SausyFC

You’re welcome. Yes, Top Eleven has permission to use my mobile data in the Settings. And yes, I have tried to turn off my WiFi to access the app using my mobile data. I receive the same notification. “No Internet connection available. Connect to Internet and restart application.” And I’m using my phone to respond to this now. So clearly I have a connection. I’ve been playing the game for months without issues, so it’s strange that this is occurring now. If it was a problem with Internet speed, I believe I wouldn’t be able to stream HD video or load other apps but everything else is working fine.

Yes, Top Eleven has permission to use my mobile data in Settings. And I receive the same notification when I turn off my WiFi. “No Internet connection available. Connect to Internet and restart application.”

And I’ve tried turning off my phone and restarting it. And I’m still receiving notifications from the app, but when I try to open the app, I still can’t get passed the Mourinho loading page.

I’m frustrated because I was in the top 3 in my league when I last accessed the app. I was almost in the UCL final match and always logged in daily to receive my tokens. Now I’ve missed out on training, updating my squad, game prep, player recovery, etc. What can I do to fix this?

Any suggestions?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hmm. Thanks for this. Can you please share your Club Name/Level? I'll get it to the team once I can find the specific club.

Sorry this is occurring. Thanks for your patience.

SausyFC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast