• 2 Post By stevie spence
  • 2 Post By stevie spence
  • 1 Post By minamino
  • 1 Post By minamino
  • 2 Post By Maxraf

Thread: Fix the glitches

Apprentice

Fix the glitches

You keep on putting new items into this game, wouldnt it be better to fix the frustrating glitches and bugs in the game first. Yesterday 18/7/20. Example you put the special sponsor back into the game, tell us to go to the forums page to see it, and all i get is pages unresponsive, and this went on for over two hours, also keep getting disconnected, error connection, and this has been going on for months. Get these sorted first instead of bringing new crap in.
    minamino and David_exeter like this.

Apprentice

Updates, thats a joke

Why dont you just fix this game so that we can play it, everytime you change or update this game you make it absoulutly impossible to play it at all. Someone needs there arse kicked.

Lol. Easy. I've been experiencing issues on the game too since it's updated

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Dreamer
    i agree with the lot of you ! i have lost 4 hours tonight thinking it was my pc !!! the sh*t i've had to endure tonight on websites trying to find out why my pc was running at 100% cpu SYSTEM INTERUPTION to discover just now on the forum that it's ONCE AGAIN nordeus FK up with updates !!!!
    David_exeter likes this.

Dreamer
    @sausy
    can you please let us know when it's fixed ? i can't play top 11. every time i try, my pc crashed to the ground and i have to do a manual reboot. it will damage my pc
    David_exeter likes this.

Rookie
    Have Nordeus even acknowledged that there is a problem for pc's with their latest update?

The game is just about working for me but its draining so many resources that in effect I cannot play.

Come on guys roll the game back or tell us what you're going to do to fix the problem.